Senior Deputy General Manager Jobs in Amethi at BHEL - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 27, 2021 09:37 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 120,000 - Rs. 280,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Faizabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
BHEL, invites applications from Qualified and Experienced Engineers in Ceramics Business to be recruited on lateral entry basis in E6A grade (Rs 120000-3%-280000) for its BHEL, FSIP, Jagdishpur plant.
Advertisement No. 03/2021
1. Name of the Post: Senior Deputy General Manager (Sr.DGM)
2. No. of Vacancy: 01
3. (Grade)/Scale of Pay: (E6A Grade) (120000-3%-280000)
4. Education Qualification:
a) Essential: Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc Engg. Degree - in Ceramics / Mechanical /Electrical or Electronics discipline from a recognized Indian University.
b) Desirable: Masters in Engineering/ MBA or PGDBM from recognized Indian University.
5. Experience Requirement (#): (As on 01st Aug 2021):
a) Essential: The prospective candidate should have minimum 21 years of experience in the area of Engineering/Manufacturing/Production/Production Planning of products in Electrical / Electronic application with Ceramics/ Glass /Polymer/ Composites materials. The above experience should be at the level of an Executive / Officer in Government / SemiGovernment/ Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Bodies or any Private Limited Company (Registered under Company Act.)
b) Desirable: Experience in the field of R&D & new Product development in Composites /Polymers shall be preferred.
6. Remuneration and Other Benefits:
a) The selected Candidate would be initially placed at the minimum of the Pay-scale of Rs.120000 - 3% - 280000/-(for E6A Grade) and will be on probation for a period of one year.
b) Besides Basic Pay, selected Candidate will be entitled to a ‘Cafeteria Perks’ limited to 31% of their Basic Pay, Industrial Dearness Allowance (Currently 18.40% of Basic Pay), benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities for self and dependent family members, Contributory Provident Fund, Leave Encashments, Gratuity, Uniform, Canteen/Mess facilities, Company assisted accommodation or HRA etc. as per Company Rules applicable from time to time.
7. Medical Standards:
a) Applicants should possess sound health. Before joining, selected Candidate will have to undergo medical examination by the Company’s Authorized Medical Officer and the appointment will be subject to meeting the health standards prescribed by the Company. No relaxation in health standards is allowed.
b) The company’s Medical Examination rules in brief can be accessed at BHEL's Medical Examination Rules – hosted on the BHEL careers website. The Persons with Disability candidates are required to furnish self-attested copy of duly stamped Medical Certificate in relation to their benchmark disability from Government Hospital or Medical Board attached to Special Employment Exchange for the handicapped.
1. Commencement of online submission of application 26th Jul 2021
2. Closing of online submission of applications 16th Aug 2021
3. Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, FSIP, Jagdishpur 23rd Aug 2021
4. Last date of receipt of filled in and signed application form along with relevant documents at BHEL, FSIP Jagdishpur from far flung areas. 28th Aug 2021
1. The selected candidate will be required to serve at the BHEL, FSIP, Jagdishpur, Amethi at least for a minimum period of 5 years and no applications for transfer shall be entertained. However, on company’s requirements, candidate may be transferred to any of the Company Offices / Divisions / Units, anywhere in India or abroad.
2. Candidate should possess the required Job Specifications as on 01st Aug 2021. Candidate not having the prescribed relevant post qualification experience in areas mentioned under “Work Experience & Capabilities” need not apply. Further, the duration of post qualification experience should be exclusive of Trainee/Apprenticeship period, (if any)
3. Candidate should be able to furnish their relevant Degree and Post Qualification WorkExperience certificates at the time of Interview.
4. All Candidate are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.354/ (Rs.300+ GST)- through SBI Collect, through the link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
Selection Procedure :
1. All eligible candidates shall be invited for Personal Interview.
2. Candidate invited for Personal Interview will be paid First Class or AC 2 Tier Class to and fro rail fare from the starting station or the mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey. For Candidate traveling from abroad, only to and fro train fare would be reimbursed upto to First Class or AC 2 Tier Class train fare from the port of disembarkation to India to the venue of interview by the shortest route on production of proof of journey.
3. Candidate presently employed with Govt. Deptt., PSUs and Autonomous Bodies must produce a "No Objection Certificate" at the time of interview. However, in the event of difficulty, they may send their application directly and shall produce the relieving order from their organization in the event of selection.
How to Apply :
1. The submission of application will be online only through our website http://careers.bhel.in No other mode of application shall be entertained.
2. Candidates should apply by submitting the online application on BHEL’s recruitment website. After successful submission, candidates will be required to take print-out of the Acknowledgement Slip which will be generated by the system and will contain a unique acknowledgement number. This acknowledgement slip along with all the required documents is to be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of Sr. DGM (Ceramics Business)” to the following address: Sr. DGM (HR) BHEL, Fabrication Stamping and Insulator Plant Industrial Area Jagdishpur, Amethi-227817 Uttar Pradesh
3. Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents rests with the candidate. Copies of self-attested certificates to be enclosed along with the Acknowledgement Slips:
a) SSLC/HSC mark sheet or Birth Certificate (in support of date of birth)
b) Qualification mark sheets and certificates of B.E/B-Tech Degree (for all positions) & M-Tech of all semesters (In case, claiming relaxation in experience)
c) Community certificate – SC/ST/OBC as per prescribed certificate in various government notifications from time to time. OBC(NCL) certificate to be as per latest guidelines of government and in any event not more than one-year-old. In case of OBC a self-undertaking regarding non-creamy layer status is also to be submitted which is available on the website.
d) PwD /EWS/ Ex-Servicemen / J&K Domicile certificates as per government notification.
e) Certificates as proof of Experience (In the absence of proper service certificates, candidates shall be required to send joining letter and relieving order and in case of serving employees, latest salary certificate/Slip may be sent in place of relieving order, along with Joining letter).
4. In case of Candidate’ eligibility in relevant experience falling short of the required number of years for E6A Grade, the application shall be rejected.
5. Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website http://careers.bhel.in with requisite copies of documents as mentioned above along with SB Collect payment acknowledgment printout (as the case may be) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the address as mentioned above so as to reach on or before 23rd Aug 2021 and from far flung areas by 28th Aug 2021. BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.