Senior Associate jobs in Hyderabad at NPCI - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021 14:11 PM | Yuvarani
|Company Name||NPCI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs, Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Senior Associate
2. Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
3. Industry: FinTech / Payments
4. Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
5. Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
6. Role: Technical Support Engineer
7. Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
8. Education: B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
9. Roles and Responsibilities: Finalize hardware specification by comparing the network devices available in the market to float RFP. Requirement given by the end user and solution to be deployed also to be considered. Network Design using Switches, Routers and Firewalls Installs and tests network equipment, network operating system software, network infrastructure, and other network related components/equipment Lead L1 & L2 Teams and provide solution for cases which cannot be handled by this team. Prepare HLD & LLD, generate configuration template for network changes, and harden network devices. Migrate of firewall to a different OEM & fine tuning of policies Design local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) as per the requirements.
10. Analyzes network logs, troubleshoot, and tracks the incident and resolution of problems. Prepare configuration & implement in live network devices without impacting the existing services Configure and install router, switches and firewalls. Performing detailed TCP/IP Log analysis. Prepares and maintains documentation of network configurations. Evaluate, test, and install new network hardware, software and services. Establish backup policies and procedures. Follow change management process
11. Experience Minimum requirements include a Bachelor’s degree in a computer network related field; (B.E/B.Tech – ECE, IT, or CSE or MCA or equivalent) 3 - 7 years’ experience in network design, Implementation and operations dealing with Data centre devices such as routers, firewall. Load balancer and Switches and at least 2 years of L3 experience into routing and switching Administration..
12. Skills/Qualifications: Certifications like CCNP/JNCP are desirable and CCIE are optional. Hands-on experience on Routing and Switching Working knowledge of Firewall (Cisco, Juniper, Fortigate) and it’s deployment modes. Expert level knowledge in Cisco/Juniper Technology and willing to work on shift basis. Excellent hands on experience in routing: OSPF, BGP, Switching: VLAN, FHRP, VPC, STP & port channel.
13. Excellent hands on experience in firewall technologies: NAT,PAT, IPSEC VPN, Policy creation etc., Hands on experience in SDWAN and Load balancer technologies. Expert Knowledge in Juniper platform: SRX, QFX and EX series devices, Cisco: 4500, 6500, 3750, Nexus 9k,. ASR9K. Working Knowledge on Network Monitoring Systems and IPSLA’s, NETFLOWS etc., Knowledge on network analyzers. Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose/resolve network related problems. Knowledge in QOS, policy based routing, route maps, filter list. Knowledge in NSX firewall, VM ware and private cloud technologies.
14. All records relating to Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Knowledge Management are completed accurately and within agreed timeframe Projects are delivered in line with project quality standards
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply through the Website:http://career.npci.org.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NPCI, please click on the Apply Now button below.