- Govt Jobs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023
- Secretary Jobs in New Delhi at Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs - Apply Now
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Secretary vacancy 2023 online application form available at moud.gov.in - News
Last updated: Sep 27, 2021 04:58 PM | Sangeetha N
Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Secretary Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
It has been decided to fill up the post of Secretary in Pay Band-4, Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/- (Level- 13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC) in Delhi Urban Art Commission (DUAC), an autonomous body under the purview of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, through composite method of recruitment, i.e. deputation (includino short term contract)/ promotion.
1. Position: Secretary
2. Pay Band-4: Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs, 8,700/- (Level 13 of pay matrix as per 7th CPC)
3. Essential: Degree in Architecture or Town Planning or equivalent from a recognized university;
(a) fifteen years' experience in Town Planning/ Architecture in local bodies/townships;
(b) good knowledge of Delhi's building bye-laws;
(c) original work done in the field of Town Planning.
1. Candidates should apply through their Cadre Controlling Authority in the parent department in the proforma prescribed by DoPT vide OM No. F.No.AB-14017/2812014-Estt (RR) dated 02.07.2015 along with relevant documents. The applications/ CVs not accompanied by supporting certificates/ documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
2. The application in the prescribed proforma should be forwarded by the concerned Cadre Controlling Authority certifying that the details furnished by ihe candidate are conect.
3. The period of deputation shall be three years which may, however, be terminated at any time before completion of three years at the discretion of the Central Government.
4. The APARs for the last five years, duly certified by the Group-A officer in the parent department, along with latest vigilance clearance report indicating the pending and set ed disciplinary/ criminal cases and the details of penalties imposed, if any, should also bi furnished.
5. The post is exempted from the rule of permanent absorption.
Selection Process for Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Recruitment 2023 at moud.gov.in?
1. The eligible and willing officers may submit their applications in the prescribed proforma through their Cadre Controlling Authorities along with all relevant documents to Shri V. K. Kushwaha, Under Secretary (Delhi Division-II), Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Room No. 311-C, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi -110011 within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Incomplete applications and advance copies shall not be considered and shall be summarily rejected.
2. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. The officers who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs,please click on the Apply Now button below.