SCR Recruitment 2020 - Hospital Attendants Vacancies - 21,419 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 21, 2020 19:13 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||SCR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Hospital Attendants Jobs|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 21,419 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Notification For Filling Of Posts In Medical Categories On Contract Basis. In view of extraordinary circumstances arising on account of pandemic of COVID 19, in order to provide the effective treatment to COVID-19 infected patients at Kazipet to cover the maximum jurisdiction of SC division from BZA-KZJ & BPQ-KZJ section, Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway is conducting Telephonic/On-line interview for the candidates , who fulfill the qualification, experience and other terms and conditions to be engaged as full time medical staff at COVID Care Centre, Kazipet on contractual basis in Medical Department of Secunderabad Division, South Central Railway.
1. Category: Hospital Attendants
2. No. of Post: 16
3. Monthly remuneration in Rupees: Rs.21,419/-
4. Minimum Qualification: 10th Pass or ITI from a recognized Board/Institution
5. Period of contract: For a period of four months from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exist.
6. Candidates please note: Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail. The time, date and mode of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through their personal mobile number and e-mail id as communicated in the application form.
Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put by them on Indian Railways.
Terms and Conditions
1. The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged in order of merit when there is necessity.
2. The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of four months (04) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists, whichever is the earliest.
3. The selected candidates have to work in COVID care centre at Kazipet.
4. Experience: Candidates applying for the post of Hospital attendants should possess experience of working at lease for one year in a medical facility having at least 20 bed indoor facilities. For all other categories the candidates with experience will be given preference. Candidates while applying should indicate past service rendered, if any including the period of contract put by them on Indian Railways.
5. As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a period of four months, the rules regarding communal reservation shall not be applicable. Hence, same selection criteria would apply to all candidates.
6. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to their being found suitable in order of merit by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be placed on panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
7. The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, selection and allotment of posts to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. Candidates who submits fake certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
8. Contract Medical Practitioners/Para-Medical Category candidates who enter into contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Railway Recruitment Board etc., nor will it confer any right for regularization or absorption. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides; Railway administration reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract before completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Selection Procedure :
Telephonic/Online: Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates. South Central Railway is conducting Telephonic/On-line interview for the candidates , who fulfill the qualification, experience and other terms and conditions
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents on age proof, educational qualification, experience etc., in pdf format in one bunch to the following corresponding ids on or before 28.08.2020. Those applications which are not submitted in prescribed format along with required documents will be deemed to be rejected.
For the Post and Application in prescribed format along with documents should be mailed to
a. Specialist Doctor email@example.com
b. Contract Medical Practitioners firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Nursing Sisters email@example.com
d. Pharmacist firstname.lastname@example.org
e. Hospital Attendants email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SCR, please click on the Apply Now button below.