- Govt Jobs
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment 2021
- Scientist C jobs in Delhi at Delhi Pollution Control Committee - APPLY NOW
Scientist C jobs in Delhi at Delhi Pollution Control Committee - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 11:44 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Delhi Pollution Control Committee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientist C Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Worthy Chairman DPCC is pleased to fill up the following vacant posts in the Delhi Pollution Control Committee on deputation basis for a period of three Years. The pay and allowances and other terms of deputation of the officers selected for the post will be regulated in accordance with the instruction contained in the Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time._The eligibility criteria are as under:
1.Post: Scientist C
2. No of Post: 01 post in the Level-II(Pre revised Pay Band -3, Rs 15600-39100/- plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-)
3. Eligibility : Officers of Central / State Government/ Autonomous bodies/Statutory Bodies/PSUs:
(a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
(ii) having atleast five years of regular service in posts in the Level 10 (Pre-revised PB-3 Rs 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-) or equivalent; and (g) possessing Master's degree in Science and having atleast eight years of experience in pollution control or related subjects.
1. Application should be sent either in English or in Hindi in the prescribed proforma only.
2. Only Indian Nationals need to apply Although place of postings are mentioned in the circular for each post but Board reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in India.
3. The Board reserve the right not to fill up the post, if it so decided.
4. No correspondence/representation will be entertained with regard to the call for interview and /or selection.
5. The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be closing date for receipt of applications from the candidates in India.
6. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
7. The number of posts is likely to increase or decrease. Candidate may send advance copy , however advance copy will be entertained only after receiving application through proper channel with 15 days from the date of receipt of application.
1. Period of deputation shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion will not be eligibie for consideration for appointment on deputation. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation should not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
2. The applications of the eligible and willing officers alongwith their bio-data (duly signed by the concerned officers), attested copies of APAR dossier for the last 5 years, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance clearance and statement of Major/Minor penalties, if any, imposed during the last ten years may be forwarded .
3. Applications which are incomplete, not Through proper Channel, without attested copies of APAR Dossier and other related documents will not be considered.
4. Applications must be accompanied by the self attested copies of certificates of proof of age, educational qualifications, work experience and claim of belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability etc. failing which the application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Prescribed application form along with recent passport size photograph, should reach "The Administrative Officer , Delhi Pollution Control Committee, 5th Floor, ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi — within 45 days from the date of publication in Employment News and 60 days for application from remote areas e.g. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti-District & Pangi Sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The name of the post must be superscribed on the envelope. Advertisement & prescribed application form can be downloaded from our website www.dpcc.delhigovt.nic.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Delhi Pollution Control Committee, please click on the Apply Now button below.