Scientific Assistant jobs in Thiruvananthapuram at Kerala PSC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 20, 2021 18:40 PM | Nandhini
|Company Name||Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,700 - Rs. 75,600 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Kerala Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment in the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per the One Time Registration through the Official website of Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. Department : Medical Education Service
2. Name of Post : Scientific Assistant (Physiotherapy)
3. Scale of pay : ₹ 35,700-75,600/-
4. Number of vacancy : 01 (One)
5. Qualifications :
a) General:- Plus Two / Pre-degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects/ Equivalent Qualification.
b) Specific Qualifications:-
1) MPT in any discipline from UGC recognized Universities or Central Universities or National Institutes or Institutions recognized by Government of India or any of the State Government.
2) BPT from UGC recognized Universities or Central Universities or National Institutes or Institutions recognized by Government of India or any of the State Governments with 2 year post degree experience in a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by Government of India or any of the State Governments. OR
3) A pass in the pre-university or equivalent qualification with the training given to Physiotherapy Assistant Class II in Armed Forces.
Selection Procedure :
1. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
2. If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for receipt of applications:- 18.08.2021, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
2. Address to which applications are to be submitted : www.keralapsc.gov.in
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Kerala PSC, please click on the Apply Now button below.