SBI Recruitment 2021 - Engineer Vacancy - 42,020 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jan 19, 2021 10:36 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 23,700 - Rs. 42,020 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
State Bank of India invites Online applications from Physically fit Indian citizens for appointment of Specialist Cadre Officers.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-FIRE/2020-21/32
1. Post Name: Engineer (Fire)
2. Grade: JMGS-I (JMGS-I: Junior Management Grade Scale-I)
3. Nature of Engagement: Regular
4. No of Vacancies: 16
5. Educational Qualifications (As on 31.12.2020):
i) BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) fromUGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
iii) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
iv) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
6. Experience (As on 31.12.2020):
i) If educational qualification is B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : No separate practical experience is required.
ii) If educational qualification is B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering)/ B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering)/ B.Sc. (Fire) : Post qualification experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
iii) If educational qualification is Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) or Divisional Officers from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur : Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ In-charge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
7. Essential Skills required: Candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms and state/ central government rules and regulations in fire safety and security.
8. Specific skills required: Candidate should have intimate knowledge of Fire Prevention and Protection System such as Hydrant System, Fire Detection System, Sprinkler System etc. He/ She should also have knowledge of evacuation problem and Fire Audit.
9. Likely place of posting: All over India
10. Job Profile: - Improving the fire safety arrangements at branches and offices, carryout visits to the branches, organize periodic Fire drills, lectures, etc., carryout effective liaison with various Government Agencies and other administrative work related to the Fire Officer Desk or assigned by the controllers.
11. KRAs : - To visit the branches, review fire safety arrangements and suggest upgradation if required. Improving the fire prevention and protection system and fire safety climate at branches/offices. Organize periodic fire and evacuation drills, lectures, etc. Disseminate information on Disaster Management Plan as laid down by LHO at the branches. Reduction in fire related incidents due to safety lapses. Liaison with Government agencies including Fire Service/ Municipal Corporation/ Civil authorities etc.
12. Job Profile/KRA mentioned above are illustrative. Roles/Jobs/KRAs in addition to the above mentioned may be assigned by the Bank from time to time for the above post.
13. Pay Scale: 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 - 1310/7 - 42020
14. The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. as per rules in force from time to time. The scale of pay applicable to the above grade is likely to be get revised as per 11 th bi-partite settlement.
i. The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
ii. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
iii. Maximum age indicated is for Unreserved and EWS category. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Govt of India guidelines
iv. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates.
v. A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservations under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
vi. Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’
vii. Reservation for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) in recruitment is governed by Office Memorandum no. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dt. 31.01.2019 of Department of Personnel & Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions, Government of India. Disclaimer: “EWS vacancies are tentative and subject to further directives of Government of India and outcome of any litigation. The appointment is provisional and is subject to the income & Asset certificate being verified through the proper channels.”
viii. Benefit of reservation under EWS category can be availed upon production of an ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority on the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
ix. In case where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate from employer must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that related field as required.
x. In case where the certificate of Degree/ Post graduation/ Professional qualification/ Diploma does not specify the filed of specialisation, the candidate will have to produce a certificate from the concerned university /institute/ college specifically mentioning the specialisation.
i. Before applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/ her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication.
vii. Candidates serving in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions are advised to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview, failing which their candidature may not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
viii. In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
ix. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam. SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
x. Decisions of bank in all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interview, other tests and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation or correspondence will be entertained by the bank in this regard.
xi. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
xii. Candidates belonging to reserved category including, for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for vacancies announced for unreserved category provided, they must fulfill all the eligibility conditions applicable to unreserved category.
xiii. Where interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xiv. In case of multiple application, only the last valid (completed) application will be retained and the application fee/ intimation charge paid for other registration will stand forfeited. Multiple appearance by a candidate in interview will be summarily rejected/candidature cancelled.
xv. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Mumbai and Courts/ Tribunals/ Forums at Mumbai only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xvi. Outstation candidates, who may be called for interview after short-listing will be reimbursed the cost of travel (train fare A/C III Tier - Mail / Express only) for the shortest route in India or actual expenses on the basis of actual journey (whichever is less). Local transportation will not be reimbursed. A candidate, if found ineligible for the post will not be permitted to appear for the interview and will not be reimbursed any fare.
xvii. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
xviii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process: Shortlisting and Interview
1. The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
2. Shortlisting: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
3. Interview: Interview will carry 100 marks. The qualifying marks in interview will be decided by the Bank. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
4. Merit list : Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scores the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit list.
How to Apply :
(A) Important Events and Dates
1. Commencement of Online Registration of Application: 22/12/2020
2. Closure of Registration of Application: 27/01/2021
3. Closure for Editing Application Details: 27/01/2021
4. Last Date for Printing Your Application: 15/02/2021
5. Online Fee Payment: 22/12/2020 to 27/01/2021
(b) Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email..
(a)Guidelines For Filling Online Application:
i. Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii. Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered. When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.
iv. After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
(b)Guidelines For Payment Of Fees:
i. Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred fifty only) for General, EWS and OBC candidates and nil for SC/ ST candidates.
ii. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
iii. After ensuring correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay the fees through payment gateway integrated with the application. No change/ edit in the application will be allowed thereafter.
iv. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
v. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
vi. If the online payment of fee is not successfully completed in first instance, please make fresh attempts to make online payment.
vii. There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage. viii. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from SBI.To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.