SBCC Training Coordinator jobs in Hyderabad at TISS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 16, 2021 15:11 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||SBCC Training Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 62,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of capacity building in the field. These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year /six months as mentioned against the post and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and continued relevance of the position to the project. The details of the positions, qualifications required and the job responsibilities are given below:
TISS HYD/PROJECT-UNICEF/June 2021
1. Position: SBCC Training Coordinator (one post)
2. Purpose: Responsible for development of training modules, planning and roll-out of training programs in consultation with line-departments, SPC and District Coordinators
3. Duration: 15th June 2021 to 14th June 2022 (12 months)
4. Salary: INR 62000/-pm
5. Qualifications, Skills & Experience: Master’s degree in communications, public relations, social sciences, management, behavioral knowledge and psychometric expertise or similar field. Five years of progressive experience in handling multi-stakeholder, state or national level communication projects in a multi-disciplinary team. Excellent training / facilitation skills is a must Good communication, writing and drafting skills required. Good understanding of women and child issues. Project coordination, preferably with some experience at state and level.
6. Key Responsibilities: Support District Coordinators in design strategies, training plans, Support State Project Coordinator in sourcing content for training modules and developing training modules as appropriate, In collaborative manner, draft a complete communication strategy, outlining clear objectives, target activities, allies, deliverables and indicators, as well as an implementation plan. Prepare a complete implementation plan with timelines, accountability framework and budgets for state, districts and sub district level. Be responsible for sourcing data and information for specific M&E needs directly from various databases and surveys. Review monitoring reports analyze them for impact evaluation and to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and make recommendations.
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/research institution of repute,
2. The institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT/DNT categories are encouraged to apply. The reservations, relaxations and concessions for SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates shall be applicable as per Government of India rules.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview / selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The SC/ST/OBC(NC)/PWD candidates called for interview must necessarily submit the certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India. OBC candidates are required to submit a certificate regarding his/her 'OBC status and non-creamy layer status' in the prescribed GoI format duly issued on or after 01/01/2016 by the competent authority.
7. The candidate under employment must bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer to appear for presentation/ interview.
8. No TA / DA is payable for appearing for the interview
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidates will be communicated by e-mail to appear for the interview to be conducted at the office of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
2. The selected candidates are expected to join within 10 days from the date of receiving the appointment letter.
How to Apply :
Application: Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
1. Pl share your details in the enclosed Application Proforma.
2. Original certificates for verification at the time of Interview and all the photocopies to be submitted along with the application
3. You are requested to send the application by email or speed post to the following address so as to reach on or before 25th June 2021
4. Candidates are encouraged to email an application on the following mail ID: Chairemail@example.com Address: Prof. Gyanmudra Project Leader & Chairperson, School of Gender Studies Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 501510
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.