Sarkari Jobs: NIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Associate Professor Jobs - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 25, 2020 12:02 PM | Suganya
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Associate Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
NIT Delhi invites applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Grade-II (On Contract) (AGP 6000 as per 6th CPC and Level 10 as per 7th CPC) in the various departments of NIT Delhi. The last date to fill the online application form is March 30, 2020. Hard copy of downloaded application form along with all supporting documents (From Annexure A to F, Check List and others, which are applicable) must be reached to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India, by speed/registered post till April 06, 2020 (5.30 pm). In case the day falls on holiday / series of holidays, then the last date of receipt of application will be the next working day. There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.Post name: Associate Professor At entry level of pay level 13A2 as per 7th CPC or AGP 9500 as per 6th CPC.
1. Specialization: Computer Science and Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Physics.
2. Essential Requirements: Six years after Ph.D of which at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of ₹8000; OR Nine years total working experience, of which Three years should be after Ph.D, with at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of ₹8000.
3. Essential Qualifications: Ph.D.
1) Any change in the grade pay will be though open advertisement and on recommendation of duly constituted selection committee, except where specifically exempted in these rules. 2) All new entrants shall have Ph.D in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degrees. Candidates shall have throughout bright career with education from reputed institutions. 3) For existing faculty members who completed their Ph.D along with their normal teaching load of Institute or quality improvement programme, the enrolment period of Ph.D will be counted as teaching experience. 4) Contribution to Institute Administration shall be recommended by conceed Head or Chairman and approved by the Director. Contribution to departmental Administration shall be recommended by conceed Head and approved by the Director or office order will be accepted. 5) For the departments, which are not having any vacancy, movement in higher Academic Grade Pay or cadre shall be carried out as per specific selection process but it will be restricted to only for serving faculty members of the respective departments.6) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the presentation and interview. 7) Facilities extended to the faculty members of NIT Delhi. 7)Application Fee: There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.
Documents / Certificates:
1. Self-attested copies of degree certificates along with mark statements of graduate, postgraduate, doctorate level programs as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of degree certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets will be accepted.
2) Self-attested copies of certificate(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/ experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience certificate should be relevant to the post.
3) The Following Original Documents, Certificates are to be produced along with self attested copies at the time of Interview, including other items as specified on the Institute website for candidates called for Interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview: (i) All claimed education degree and certificates. Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth issued by Central/ State Board indicating date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/ mark sheets, issued by conceed Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered. (ii) NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) withduration(s). (iii) Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC, in the prescribed Proforma only from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order as per Central Govt. List under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC. (iv) EWS in the prescribed form issued by the competent authorities in case of EWS candidate. (v) Disability/Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities in case of PWD candidate.
4. Note-i - Original Certificates Along With One Set Of Self Attested Copies Should Be Produced Only At The Time Of Interview For Verification, If Shortlisted. Note-ii - Date Of Birth Mentioned In The Application Form Shall Be Considered Final. No Subsequent Request For Change Of Date Of Birth Will Be Considered At Later Stage. Note-iii - The Period Of Experience Rendered By A Candidate On Part Time Basis, Daily Wages, Visiting/ Guest Faculty/ Purely On Contract Basis (Fixed Remuneration) Will Not Be Counted While Calculating The Valid Experience For Short Listing The Candidates For Interview. Check List: Arrange The Complete Application Form Along With All Supporting Documents And Do The Page Numbering Starting From Hard Copy Of Application. Check List Need To Submit Along With Completed Application Form As Last Attachment.
Selection Procedure :
Only short listed candidates will further participate in the selection process such as presentation/interview.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible and interested candidates are required to apply online in the prescribed format available at the Institute website (www.nitdelhi.ac.in). Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number. Applicants are required to submit the hardcopy of filled generated application form along with one latest passport size photograph duly pasted in the space prescribed in the application form and signed across on it (the stapled photograph will not be accepted) and self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, identity proof (Election I-Card/UID Aadhar/PAN etc.), check list etc sent by speed/registered post to the to the following address: The Registrar, National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, India. Tele: 011-33861005, 1010.
2. Failing the above, candidature will not be considered for the advertised/ applied posts.The Envelope Containing The Hard Copy Of Application Downloaded From Completed Online Form Be Super Scribed As “application For The Post ............in Level ......…..in The Department Of……….Applications which are not in prescribed format and without relevant supporting enclosures shall be summarily rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
3. Last date of submission of online application is March 30, 2020. Candidates have to submit the hard copy of generated filled online application form along with all the relevant documents by April 06, 2020 (5.30pm). In case last date falls on holiday / series of holidays, then the last date of receipt of application will be the next working day. In case of any postal delay institute will not be responsible. All qualifications, experience and preferred age limit will be considered as on the last date of the online submission of application form. That is March 30, 2020.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.