Sarkari Jobs: AUD Recruitment 2020 - Apply for Research Associate Jobs - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 28, 2020 13:45 PM | Suganya
|Company Name||Ambedkar University Delhi Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The Centre for Development Practice, Ambedkar University is looking for a suitable candidate for the post of Research Associate (positions -2) to work full time on the NTFP project funded by The Ford Foundation.
1. The applicant must have a Master’s degree in Social Sciences or Ecology, preferably with a research degree or should have previous work experience of 2 years.
2. The candidate should be willing to undertake field visits as and when required for the project. The candidate should have experience of conducting field studies and preparing reports.
3. The duration of the project would be for 8 months (April to November 2020).
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and no TA/DA will be given for attending the interview in Delhi.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may send their detailed resume to: email@example.com. The last date of application (email applications) is 10th March, 2020.
- Address: AUD Kashmere Gate Campus Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate, Delhi -110006.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Ambedkar University Delhi, please click on the Apply Now button below.