repcohome.com RHFL Recruitment 2021 - Manager Vacancy - CA - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 11, 2021 12:53 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 700,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Post Code: CA-Chennai-February 2021
2. Position: Manager (Chartered Accountant) for Accounts
3. Location: Chennai
i. Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university and completed CA final.
ii. Fresher up to 25 years may apply without experience and others up to the age of 30 years may be considered with commensurate experience in the area of Accounts and related field as per the JD given below.
iii. Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi and any other South Indian Language, (e.g., Kannada, Telugu, Malayalam) will be an added advantage.
iv. Early joining will be preferred.
v. Should be ready to travel in case of necessity.
vi. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory
reference / background verification.
5. Job Description:
i. Liaise with external and internal auditors and to handle financial irregularities, if any.
ii. Prepare financial statements with various periodicities.
iii. Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
iv. Rectifications to be carried out based on audit reports.
v. Negotiating with clients/ suppliers.
vi. Providing advice on tax affairs.
vii. Review the systems/ procedure and analyse the risk.
viii. Advice on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
ix. Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
x. Maintenance of accounting records
xi. Manage Financial systems and budgets
xii. Undertake Financial audits
xiii. Perform tests to check financial information and systems
6. Key Competencies Required:
i. Good communication skill – verbal and written
ii. Good analytical ability
iii. Understanding of financial statements
iv. Teamwork/ Time Management
v. Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
vi. Multitasking ability
vii. Planning and organizing skill
viii. Target orientation
ix.Proficiency in MS-Word and Excel
7. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market standard and Management discretion.
8. Probation period: 1 year.
Selection Procedure :
The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all applications and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications shall be sent only by post/ courier. Applications sent in any other format/ sent by any other mode will not be considered
2. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Application for the post of Manager (Chartered Accountant)-February 2021 shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on February 24, 2021: The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai- 600 032.
3. Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format or through any other mode except by post/ courier will not be considered.
4. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
5. For eligible internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, NOC from the Competent Authority has to be obtained before applying for the above position.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.