Jobs in RHFL Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Mar 01, 2021 18:50 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Company Secretary Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,200,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Post Code: CS-CHE-MAR 2021
2. Position: Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager)
3. Location: Chennai
4. Vacancy: 1
5. Job Role: To handle all secretarial and compliance related work as applicable to a listed entity as per various laws applicable to the Company (RHFL is a public limited company listed at NSE and BSE).
i. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular, classroom course, and an ACS-an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Additional professional qualification such
as ICWA, ACA, MBA (Finance) will be added advantage.
ii. Extensive in-depth knowledge of all provision of Companies Act, SEBI guidelines, LODR guidelines, RBI/ NHB regulations for housing finance companies, all other applicable statutory guidelines for NBFCs in India
iii. Fluency in English is must. Working knowledge ofTamil and Hindi will be an added advantage.
iv. Early joining will be preferred.
v. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
7. Job Description:
a. Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs);
b. Well versed in Company Law, LODR, SEBI compliances
c. Regular compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder;
d. Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative with SEBI, RBI, NHB,ROC, Stock Exchanges and other Statutory Bodies etc. and annual filings with MCA
e. Maintaining and monitoring compliance of the Company with applicable laws and regulations including LODR requirements
f. Responsible to maintain minutes and records for all the Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, AGM, EGM, all Committee meetings as per the current guidelines and rules laid down in the Companies Act and other applicable statutes.
g. Preparing requisite documents for Creation/ Modification/ Satisfaction of Charges and Coordinating with Bankers and Registrar of Companies for registering such documents with ROC.
h. Regular upkeep and maintenance of various Statutory Records and Registers.
i. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
j. Guide the Directors about their Responsibilities and duties.
k. Liaison between the Company and the Stakeholders.
l. Advising the Board of directors on legal obligations and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance.
m. Manage the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
8. Key Competencies Required:
i. A high level of commitment and self-motivation.
ii. Proven work experience in handling the requisite portfolio.
iii. Strong integrity, trustworthiness and accountability
iv,. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
v. Excellent Analytical Skill
vi. Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
9. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process).However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
10. Probation: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.
3. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all applications and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
4. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are advised to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
2. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of CSCHE-MAR 2021”shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on March 22, 2021:
3. The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032.
4. Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of CS-CHE-MAR 2021”
5. Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.