RHFL Recruitment 2020 - Deputy General Manager Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 12, 2020 18:28 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 1,200,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Deputy General Manager - Legal
2. Post Code: DGM-Legal – December 2020
3. Location: Chennai
a. Age not exceeding 40 years as on 01-12-2020 (relaxation up to 10 years can be considered based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
b. Post Graduation in Law preceded by graduation in law - 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 format from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
c . Minimum 10 years of post-qualification Institutional experience in Banks/ HFCs/ FIs (for age up to 40 years) in Legal aspects of mortgage lending (Home Loan/ Loan against property/ Loans for construction / purchase of commercial property) and recovery mechanism including SARFAESI/ DRT/ DRAT is a must. For further age relaxation,commensurate additional experience would be required.
d. Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
e. Early joining will be preferred.
f. Should be ready to travel in case of necessity.
g. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
h. No requests for transfer would be considered for a period of 3 years.
5. Job Description:
a. To look after all legal and recovery matters of the Company
b. To formulate/vet policies/procedures/ operational guidelines regarding core business of the Company from legal perspective
c. To empanel advocates for legal opinion / recovery issues
e. To examine / assess the legal opinion given by panel advocate regarding enforceability of title / security
f. To ascertain the flow of title to ensure validity of the same
g. To handle SARFAESI cases for recovery of dues
h. To attend DRT, DRAT, Consumer Forum & High Court Cases
i. To guide the company is all legal matters/ litigation.
6. Key Competencies Required:
a. Good domain knowledge
b. Good communication skill – verbal and written
c. Negotiation skill
d. Interpersonal skill, Leadership qualities and Team management
e. Target orientation
7. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Probation period: 1 year.
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently.
3. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
4. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all candidates and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
5. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
6. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC, if applicable). Applications shall be sent only by post/ courier. Applications sent in any other format/ sent by any other mode will not be considered.
2. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of DGM - Legal-Chennai-December 2020” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on December 30, 2020: The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/,Old No. 34 and 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032
3. Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format or through any other mode except by post/ courier will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RHFL.To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.