RHFL Recruitment 2020 - Branch Head Vacancies - 10 Lakhs Per Annum Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 05, 2020 19:51 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Branch Head Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 700,000 - Rs. 1,000,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Jabalpur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Recruitment Of Branch Managers For Jabalpur And Ujjain Locations In Madhya Pradesh
1. Post Code: BM-MADHYA PRADESH-DEC 2020
2. Position: Branch Head (Cadre-Manager)
3. Location: Jabalpur and Ujjain
4. For Branch Head: To Head the Branch in all areas of branch work such as sourcing of business, operations, collections/ recovery and ensuring profitability of branch, which would involve extensive travelling
i. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Post graduation & professional qualification shall be given additional weightage
ii. Minimum 3 years experience (for age not exceeding 28 years) in Housing Finance/Retail Lending /marketing of financial products (Home Loan) / branch operations in HFCs/FIs. Exposure in housing finance is a must. Experience of heading a branch will be preferred. For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required
iii. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local housing finance market with good networking capacity with builders / developers is a must
iv. Fluency in Hindi (read, write & speak) besides English is must
v. Early joining will be preferred
vi. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
6. Job Description:
i. To source qualitative business (home loan) as per target given in conformity with the credit policy of the Company
ii. Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
iii. To carry out works pertaining to branch sales operation such as customer service, ensuring branch business development, meeting business target of the branch, marketing, publicity, conduct loan camps and other works
iv. To ensure good overall housekeeping and compliance with all statutory requirements
v. The position will have 2-3 on roll employees and 1-2 off roll staff reporting to him/her
7. Key Competencies Required:
a. Good communication skill – verbal and written
b. Negotiation skill
c. Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
d. Multitasking ability
e. Planning and organizing skill
f. Target orientation
g. Proficiency in MS-Word
h. Target orientation
8. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 7-10 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process). However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
9. Probation: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
3. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all applications and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
4. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along with NOC if applicable). Applications shall be sent only by post/ courier.
2. Applications sent in any other format/ sent by any other mode will not be considered.
3. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of BM-JABALPUR/ UJJAIN (as applicable)MP-December 2020” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on December 24, 2020: The General Manager (HR), Repco Home Finance Limited, 3rd Floor, Alexander Square, New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032
4. Applications received after due date and in any other format except the prescribed bio data format or through any other mode except by post/ courier will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RHFL.To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.