Upper Division Clerk Jobs in New Delhi: Graduate Pass can Apply for Revenue Department Job Openings - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 13, 2021 13:01 PM | Pavithra
|Company Name||Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Classification of Post: Gr-'C'.Non-Gazttd
2. Pay of Scale: PB-2: PB- 1:5200- 20200+ GP-2400 (Pay Level-4 25500- 81100)
3. Eligibility: (i) Upper Division Clerk of Central Secretariat Clerical Service/lncome Tax Depart- ment and various Directorate of Central Board of Direct Taxes.(ii) Lower Division Clerks of the Central Secretariat Clerical Services/Directorate under CBDT with eight years' regular service in the grade.
1. The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three (03) years. However, the period of deputation may be curtailed depending upon performance of the officer as well as the organizational requirement.
2. The pay & allowances and the terms and condition on deputation will be regulated in accordance with the DOPT O.M. 6/8/2009-Estt (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 or any other orders issued further in this regard.
3. The Cadre Controlling Authority, while forwarding the application must enclose the following documents with prescribed proforma and ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility condition specified above and also verify the particulars furnished by the applicants, before granting cadre clearance-: (i) Photocopies of ACRs of last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary, (ii) Integrity Certificate (iii) Vigilance Clearance Certificate (iv) Major/Minor Penalty Statement for the last 10 years.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be based on Deputation/Absorption
How to Apply :
The willing and eligible officers should send their application for the post in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) through their cadre controlling authority, addressed to the Registrar, Appellate Tribunal SAFEMA, 4th Floor, 'A' Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan Khan Market, New Delhi, within 45 days from the date of publishing of this Advt. in the Employment News. The vacancy circular and proforma may also be downloaded from the Department website www.atfp.gov.in or can be obtained from
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Revenue Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.