Tax Policy Research Unit Recruitment 2020 - Research Fellow Vacancies - 40,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 01, 2020 19:35 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Tax Policy Research Unit Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The Terms of reference (TOR) for hiring of Research Fellows in T PRU have been prepared as below
1. Post Name: Research Fellows
2. Educational Qualification: i. Master's degree in Economics/ Business Economies/ Finance Or B. Tech In Computer Science/ lnformation Technology (IT). One to five years of research and report writing experience; The ability and the experience to handle large databases; Experience with some econometric and statistical tools like E-Views, Python, STATA, spss and R. etc
3. Other Qualifications: Candidates with certifications in software such as Python, R etc. will be preferred.
4. Remuneration: All-inclusive remuneration shall be Rs. 40,000/- per month.
1. Leave: The Research Fellows would be eligible for 08 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, Research Fellows will not draw any salary for the of leave/ absence beyond 08 days in a year.
2. TA / DA: No TADA would admissible for either joining the assignment or its completion.
3. Other Allowances: No other facilities like accommodation, residential phone, conveyance/ transport, foreign travel, personal staff, medical reimbursement, CGHS etc. would be admissible to the Research Fellows.
4. TDS: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which TPRU will issue TDS Certificate(s).
5. Integrity Clause: During the period of assignment with TPRU, the Research Fellows would to the provisions of the Indian Official Secrets Act, 1923 and will not be ERrmitted to divulge any information gathered by them during the period of their assignment to anyone who is not authori7ßd to know/ have the same.
6. Resignation: The services can be terminated by the Research Fellow by serving a notice of 30 days or one-month salary in lieu thereof.
7. Logistics & Support: TPRU shall provide them working space, internet facility and other D. necessities as deemed fit by the HOD, TPRU.
1. General Conditions: The Research Fellows would be engaged for a fixed period for providing high quality research assistance to this Offce.
2. They would engaged on a full-time basis and would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the stipulated period.
3. The appointment of Research Fellows would of a temporary (non-official) nature and the appointment can be cancelled at any time without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Last Date of Receiving Application: 18.12.2020
2.This Office will place the advertisement for inviting applications in the National Nrewspaper as per the GFR as well as on the website of Department of Revenue (DOR).
3. Candidates may apply through post by sending a duly filled application form.
4. A candidate can apply for the job as per the details of the advertisement.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Tax Policy Research Unit, please click on the Apply Now button below.