Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 - Joint Director Vacancies -Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 26, 2020 10:46 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Joint Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||8 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Subject :- Filling up of the Post of Joint Director of Enforcement in the Enforcement Directorate, on deputation basis— regarding.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up eight (08) vacancies in the grade of Joint Director of Enforcement in Level-12 of Pay Matrix, on deputation basis in the Directorate of Enforcement. In addition to above vacancies, further vacancy which may occur in due course will also covered by this circular.
1. Post Name: Joint Director
2. No of Post: 08
3. In terms of the Recruitment Rules, the following categories of officers are eligible: Officers of Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Administrations or Public Sector Undertakings or Universities or recognized research institutions or semi- Government or autonomous or statutory organisations:
(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years' regular service in PB-3 of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Payof Rs.6600 (pre-revised)/level11 of the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre/department; and
4. Possessing ten years' experience, out of which six years shall be in the field of intelligence or investigation work and adjudication or prosecution work relating to fiscal or criminal laws or in finance or accounts or corporate affairs and four years shall be in administrative work.
5. The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation and similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
6. Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed four years.
7. Consequent to recommendations of Seventh Pay Commission, the pay scales in the Pay Bands have been replaced by pay matrix system. Therefore, for the purpose of interpretation relating to analogous posts, pre-revised pay scales cf such posts shall be reckoned.
8. The pay & allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the Department of Personnel & Training's O.M/No.6/8/2009-Estt(Pay-II) dated 17 fr June, 2010 as amended from time to time. Officers working in Enforcement Directorate are entitled to Special Incentive Allowance @ 20% of basic Pay.
While forwarding the applications, the Cadre Controlling Authorities shall verify and ensure that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned. The following documents should also be sent along with the application:-
(ii) Complete and up-to-date APAR dossier for the last five years from 2015-16 onwards or attested photocopy thereof
(iii) Vigilance Certificate/Clearance
(iv) Integrity Certificate/Clearance
(v) Cadre Clearance
(vi) A statement of major/minor penalties, if any, upon the officer during the last 10 years.
Selection Procedure :
A. The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for Revenue Department Joint Director post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of Revenue Department is provided here.
1. Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
A. How to apply for Revenue Department Joint Director Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Revenue Department Joint Director post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the Revenue Department Joint Director post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
1. Applicants are requested to ensure that their applications should reach to JD (Admn.), Enforcement Directorate within 45 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and their respective Cadre Controlling Authority. However, only applications received from Cadre Controlling Authorities duly complete in all the with all documentary formalities as mentioned in para 6 above, will only be considered for selection. Incomplete applications or applications not received through prolRr channel or applications received after due date are liable to be rejected. An officer appointed against a location can be transferred as the Transfer Policy of Enforcement Directorate. Further, on requirement, the Department may select more or less number of officers from applications received from this vacancy circular.
2. The Cadre Controlling Authorities are that applications of eligible and willing officers may be forwarded in the proforma annexed, to the Joint Director (Admn), Enforcement Directorate, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi. The advertisement is also available on Department of Revenue's website http://dor.gov.in. and Enforcement Directorate's website www.enforcementdirectorate.gov.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Directorate of Enforcement, please click on the Apply Now button below.