- Govt Jobs
- Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2021
- Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 - Additional Director Vacancy - 67000 Salary - Apply Now
Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2020 - Additional Director Vacancy - 67000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Nov 23, 2020 18:47 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Additional Director Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 37,400 - Rs. 67,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Filling up of the post of Additional Director (Prosecution) of Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement, on deputation basis - regarding.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Additional Director of Enforcement in PB-4 of Rs.37400-67000 with Grade Pay of Rs.8700 (pre revised) [Pay Matrix Level-13 (Rs. 118500-214100)] on deputation basis in the Directorate of Enforcement, New Delhi.
1. Name of the Post: Additional Director
2. No of Post: 5
3. In terms of Recruitment Rules, the following categories of officers are eligible: 1. Officers of the Central Government
(a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre of Department; or
(ii) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 and grade pay of Rs. 7600 (pre revised) [Pay Matrix Level-12 (Rs. 67700-208700) or equivalent in the parent cadre or Department; and
4. possessing twelve years of experience, out of which eight years shall be in the field of intelligence or investigation work and adjudication or prosecution work relating to fiscal or criminal laws or in finance or accounts or corporate affairs and four years shall be in administrative work.
II. The Departmental officers in the feeder grade who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
3 5. Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization or Departmental of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. While forwarding the applications, the Cadre Controlling Authorities shall verify and ensure that the particulars furnished by the applicants are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned. The following documents should also be sent along with the applications:-
(ii) Complete and up-to-date C.R. dossier for the last five years from 2015-16 onwards or attested photocopy thereof
(iii) Vigilance Certificate/Clearance
(iv) Integrity Certificate/Clearance
(v) Cadre Clearance
(vi) A statement of major/minor penalties, if any, imposed upon the officer during the last 10 years.
2. Applicants are requested to ensure that their applications should reach JD (Admn.), Enforcement Directorate within 45 days from publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and their respective Cadre Controlling Authority. However, only applications received from Cadre Controlling Authorities duly complete in all the respect with all documentary formalities as mentioned in para 6 above, will be considered for selection. Incomplete applications or applications not received through proper channel or applications received after due date are liable to be rejected.
3. An officer appointed against a location can be transferred as per the Transfer Policy of Enforcement Directorate. Further, depending on requirement, the Department may select more or less number officers from applications received from this vacancy circular.
4. The Cadre Controlling Authorities are requested that applications of eligible and willing officers may be forwarded in the proforma annexed, to the Joint Director (Admn), Enforcement Directorate, 6th Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi. The advertisement is also available on Department of Revenue's website http://dor.gov.in. and Enforcement Director's website www. Enforcementdirectorate.gov.in,
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Enforcement in the Directorate of Enforcement, please click on the Apply Now button below.