Revenue Department Jobs 2021: 2880 Village Revenue Officer Vacancy for 12TH, ITI Salary 44,870 published on 31st July 2019
Last updated: Jul 31, 2019 11:57 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Village Revenue Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2880 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 14,600 - Rs. 44,870 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Vijayawada Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited online for recruitment to the post of Village Revenue OfficerGrade-II ( 2,880 posts ) in A.P. Village Revenue Officers Service Rules, 2008 from eligible candidates within the age group of 18-42 years as on 01.07.2019. The Village Revenue Officer (Grade –II) post carries the pay scale of Rs. 14,600- 44870/- in RPS 2015.
1. Pay: Pay scale of Rs. 14,600- 44870/- in RPS 2015.
2. Eligibility: i. He / She is of sound health, active habits and free from any bodily defect or infirmity rendering him / her unfit for such service:, ii. His / Her character and antecedents are such as to qualify him / her for such service:, iii. He /She possesses the academic and other qualifications prescribed for the post: and iv. He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh
3. Educational Qualifications: (a)Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent examination as prescribed from time to time in subrule 2 of rule-12 of the Andhra Pradesh State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996.*(b) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (two years) Course with Surveying as one of the subjects in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India. Candidates with higher qualification in the same trade / course are also eligible to apply.
1. If the candidate notices any discrepancy printed on the Hall ticket, as to community, date of birth etc., he/she may immediately bring it to the notice of Department’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections can be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Department’s Office.
2. The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Department or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Department as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
3. The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. Their candidature will be rejected in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination and necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station. The Chief Superintendent of the centre is authorized to take spot decision in this matter.
4. In case the Hall-Ticket is without photo or too small, he/she should affix a passport size photo on Hall-ticket and appear by duly getting attested by Gazetted Officer. He/she shall handover similar photo for each paper to Chief Superintendent for affixing the same on the Nominal Rolls
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1 .The proforma application will be available on the Website (https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in) from 27/07/2019 tO 10/08/2019 (NOTE:.10/08/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 midnight). Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Website viz., https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in). Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a user ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR user ID through the above said website.
2. The written Examination is likely to be held on 1st September, 2019. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on offline mode using OMR sheet. Instructions on written examination are given in Annexure – III. The applicant is required to visit the website “https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in” regularly to keep himself / herself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The https://gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in website information is final for all correspondence. - NOTIFICATION NO.Ser.IV(1)/216/2019,DT: 26.07.2019
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Revenue Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.