Revenue Department Jobs 2021: 1 Vice Chairman Vacancy for LLB, LLM published on 24th April 2019
Last updated: Apr 24, 2019 11:49 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Vice Chairman Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/05/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Advertisement for filling up of one post of Vice-Chairman in Additional Bench of the Authority for Advance Rulings(Income Tax), at the National Capital Region(NCR )— Reg
1. Eligibility:- As per Section 245-0 of the Income Tax Act, the Authority shall consist of a Vice-Chairman, who has been Judge of a High Court
2. Pay and allowances:- The Vice Chairman shall be entitled to a monthly salary at the Apex scale:
3. Tenure of Office:- The Vice Chairman shall hold office as such for a term of three years from the date on which he enters upon his office but shall be eligible for re-appointment for another term of three years. Provided that no Vice Chairman shall hold office as such after he has attained the age of sixty five years.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The last date for receipt Of applications in the Department is 17th May, 2019. Applicants should submit their Resume alongwith self-attested photograph in the format enclosed, through the respective Registrar General Of High Court. They are also requested to attach copies of two citationsfiudgements (which they deem as their best) related to Income Tax Act. In case no judgement related to Income Tax Act has been passed, then copies to two other judgements (which they consider as best) may be attached.
2. Complete applications may be forwarded to Under Secretary(Ad.l), Govemment Of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue, Room No.77-A, North Block, New Delhi - 110001 on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Revenue Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.