Revenue Department Recruitment 2020: Administrative Officer Post - 67,700 - 2,08,700 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Dec 28, 2019 11:50 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700 - Rs. 208,700 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Filling up of post of Administrative Officer (Group'A') in the Adjudicating Authority under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, New Delhi - Reg. One anticipated vacancy of Administrative Officer in the Adjudicating Authority under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance at New Delhi is decided to be filled up on deputation basis. The description of the posts and the eligibility criteria is given below :
1. Name of post: Administrative Officer
2. Pay Scale: Level-11, (Rs. 67700-Rs. 208700/- [ 6th CPC Scale; PB-3 (Rs.15600- 39100/-) + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-]
3. Eligibility Criteria: Deputation: Officers under the Central Government : (a) (i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the level 10 (Rs. 56100- Rs. 177500/-) [6th CPC Scale Pay Band-3, Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- ] in the parent cadre or department; or (iii) with six years' regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the level-8 (Rs. 47600- Rs. 151100/-) [6th CPC Scale Pay Band-2, Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4800/-] or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
4. Qualification: (i) Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university; (ii) five years' experience of handling administration or accounts or budget works. 3. The pay & allowances and other terms will be regulated in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personals & Training from time to time.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The willing and eligible officers should send their applications for the post in the enclosed format through the cadre controlling authority, addressed to the Under Secretary, Economic Security Cell, Room No.55, North Block, New Delhi - 110001, within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News. The vacancy circular and Proforma-J can also be downloaded from Department of Revenue's website http://www.dor.gov.in/vacancies_circular.
2. The Cadre Controlling Authority, while forwarding the application must enclose vigilance clearance including whether disciplinary case is pending or being contemplated against the officer, Major/Minor Penalty statement for the last 10 years, Integrity Certificate & photocopies of Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs)/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports (APARs) for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Gazetted Officer. Cadre Controlling Authority may ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility conditions specified above and also verify the particulars furnished by the applicants, before granting cadre clearance. Once cadre clearance is given it will be presumed that the eligibility conditions are fulfilled and particulars are correct. (F.No.A.12026/9/2019-ES))
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Revenue Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.