Resource Person Jobs in New Delhi at NIELIT - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 08, 2021 13:58 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Resource Person Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Sub: Extension Of Last Date For Submission Of Application Form For The Position Of Resource Person (Finance)
1. Position: Resource Person (Finance)-01 position
2. Place of posting: NIELIT HQ
3. Essential Qualification with experience: Retired employees from Central Government/ Autonomous Body/ PSU/ University etc. having experience of at least 10 years in Accounts, Finance, Audit, Budget, Taxation and related matters.
a. Commerce Graduate will be preferred.
b. Computer Literacy is compulsory.
4. Monthly consolidated Remuneration (in Rs.): Up to Rs. 40,000/-per month OR Last pay drawn minus Pension (Whichever is less)
a. The total monthly remuneration and the pension drawn by the Resource Person (Finance) shall not be more than the Last Pay Drawn by him calculated at the current rates of Dearness Allowance.
5. Experience: Dealing in matters like Audit (Statutory, Internal and C&AG), Accounting, Income Tax, Accumulated savings under Section-11, Lower Tax Deductions, Salary etc. and dealing with Administrative Ministry w.r.t. submission of reports/information/utilization certificates etc.
6. Advertisement No.: I-14030/19/2020-Finance
i. Passport Size Photograph of the candidate
ii. Class Xth Certificate
iii. Copy of proofs of Educational Qualification
iv. Copy of Service Verification Certificate
v. Last drawn pay slip
vi. Pension Certificate, if any
vii. Govt. issued Photo Id Card (e.g. Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport/ Voter ID etc.)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The engagement is on a short-term contract purely on a temporary basis on consolidated remuneration initially for a period of six months, which may be further extended based on performance and requirement.
2. Interview to the advertised positions shall be held in Online/Offline mode. Applicants shall ensure availability of Desktop PC/ Laptop with Camera & speakers, network connectivity with proper bandwidth, apps like Google Meet/ Jitsi/ Zoom/ Cisco Webex are downloaded and operational on their Desktop PC/ laptops. NIELIT shall not be responsible for any disconnection during the interview or the candidate unable to join the Interview, such candidates shall summarily be rejected.
3. Applicants are required to go through the Eligibility criteria carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility. Interview date shall be intimated through email/SMS or shall be updated on the NIELIT website under Recruitment (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments). Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for any information.
4. Candidates will be required to appear in an Online Interview using either Jitsi/ Google Meet/ Zoom/ Cisco Webex. Candidates are required to download the apps and shall be ready to attend the interview as per the time slot given. If there is more no. of applications NIELIT may conduct a written exam or set minimum criteria to shortlist the applications
5. Applicants are advised to visit the website (https://nielit.gov.in/recruitments/) regularly for any updates.
6. The Cut-off date for calculating age and experience shall be 07th June 2021. Only those applications will be accepted for further process for which all the documents mentioned above will be received in NIELIT on or before 07th June 2021.
7. The qualification of the candidates must be from a recognized University/ Institution.
8. The name of the Applicant in the application form must be the same as mentioned in the certificate of class Xth Std. In case the candidate has changed his name subsequent to Xth Std., the evidence to that effect should be submitted along with the application form.
9. Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the contractual engagement in any manner shall disqualify the candidate.
10. NIELIT has the right to accept of reject the application without assigning any reason thereof.
11. Resource Person (Finance) shall NOT be entitled to any kind of allowance/ benefits such as Dearness Allowance, Transport Facility, Residential Accommodation, Personal Staff, CGHS, Medical Reimbursement etc
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be required to appear in an Online Interview using either Jitsi/ Google Meet/ Zoom/ Cisco Webex. Candidates are required to download the apps and shall be ready to attend the interview as per the time slot given. If there is more no. of applications NIELIT may conduct a written exam or set minimum criteria to shortlist the applications.
How to Apply :
1. In view of the present circumstances owing to the COVID-19 outbreak, the last date for submission of application for the position of Resource Person (Finance) vide advertisement No. I-14030/19/2020-Finance dated 18.05.2021 is hereby extended up to 22.06.2021.
2. However, all other terms and conditions of the advertisement including eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification etc. for applying for the position shall remain unchanged.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from NIELIT.To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.