Research Scientist I Jobs in Varanasi at BHU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 22, 2021 10:23 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Scientist I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 - Rs. 65,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi/Banaras Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
The Nodal Officer, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi invites applications for following engagements in purely contract basis are to be filled up for Establishment of Multidisciplinary Research Units (MRUs) in the institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, under the scheme of development of infrastructure for promotion of health research (Scheme No.6004), Govt. of India, for the following posts:
1. Post Name: Research Scientist I (One)
(i) Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with one year R&D/teaching experience or Postgraduate diploma in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology with two years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from recognized university Or
(ii) MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in the in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology after MBBS Degree Or
(iii)B.Tech degree in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology subject with four yearsR&D/Teaching experience in the in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology after B.Tech degree Or
(iV)Master’s degree in relevant subjects from a recognized university + Ph.D degree in the in Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology /Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Pharmacology or allied subjects from a recognized University including 3 years R&D/ teaching experience in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology or related subject such as Biochemistry/Physiology/Pharmacology, etc. after M.Sc/Ph.D. Or at least three papers with impact factor above 1.0.
(i) Doctorate or M. Tech Degree in relevant science or engineering subject or engineering subject or MD in the relevant subject from a recognized university for candidates
(ii) Additional Post-doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subjects in recognized institute(s)
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools /Data Management
(iii) Publication in indexed scientific journals of national & international repute.
(iv) Experience in handling laboratory instruments Real Time PCR, NGS, Sequencing Microarray.
(v)Experience in COVID-19 testing and Research.
4. Salary: Rs/-(65000/-Medical) (Non-Medical /- 60000 Consolidated with Yearly Renewal
5. Job Requirement:
To assist in preparation, evaluation, scrutiny and finalization of research projects and coordination of the programme and all other related activities pertaining to the unit. Orientation with laboratory instruments is necessary. Literature search relating to research proptcol, compilation of information, preparation/scrutiny of review/monographs etc. and other related work. Term is initially for one year, purely contract basis. Subject to renewal based on performance evaluation. No claim for regularization
1. Date of Birth proof
2. Photo identity card
3. Higher Secondary/ Madhyamik/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ PhD and relevant qualifications.
4. Certificate of experience
5. Research publications
6. Aadhar Card
7. NOC Certificate
8. Any other relevant document
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate who are in service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
3. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
4. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
5. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. Applicants are requested to visit the website www.bhu.ac.in
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination /personal discussion/ interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates may send their application in the Prescribed Proforma Along with Copies (self-attested), Proof of Date of Birth, Educational qualifications, Experience, List of publications, No Objection Certificate from the employer and send The Nodal Officer, Department of anatomy Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days of this advertisement
3. No TA/DA will be paid if called for written examination/personal discussion/ interview.
4. For more details, please contact with: Prof. Royana Singh Nodal Officer Department of anatomy Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi 221005
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.