Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 06, 2021 17:36 PM | Sangeetha
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 54,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Shiladitya Sengupta) Dept./Centre Physics, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Name of the Post: Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow
2. Title of Project: Mesoscale modeling of amorphous solids for large scale simulation
(i) RA: Ph.D. with strong background in statistical mechanics, soft matter and associated numerical modelling.
(ii) SRF/ JRF: MSc with strong academic background, including in statistical mechanics, soft matter and associated numerical modelling.
(i) RA: 54000/- p.m. + HRA as per IITR rules
(ii) SRF: 35000/- p.m. + HRA as per IITR rules
(iii) JRF: 31000/- p.m. + HRA as per IITR rules
5. Duration: 1 year, with possibility to renew for another 6 months based on performance.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email. by post or produce at the time of Interview:
(i) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
(ii) Experience including research. industrial field and others.
(iii) Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/ certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
6. The last date for application to be submitted to office of Principal Investigator is 20 October by 5 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.