Research Associate Jobs in Varanasi For Ph.D at BHU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 23, 2021 10:31 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi/Banaras Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the post of Research Associate (R A) with a Fellowship amount of Rs 47000 - pm + HRA as per Govt. of India rule in Project (M-22/572) entitled "Clinical effect of Ayurvedic Fortnulation ( IVithania somni/era. Tinospora cordi/olia, Moringa olei/era. Adhatoda vasica, Pipper longum, Glycyrrhi:a glahra. Ocimum sanctum and C'urcuma longa) in COVID-19 patients".
i. Sponsored by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, sanctioned to ProC K. N. Dwivedi (Principal Investigator), Department of Dravyaguna, Faculty of Ayurveda. Institute of Medical Sciences. Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
1. Post Name: Research Associate
2,. Salary: Rs. 47,000/-
3. The post is temporary and co-terminus with the project.
4. The candidate should have Ph.D. degree in Botany, Zoology. or any branch of Biological Sciences with at least 60% marks or equivalent in master's degree. The candidate with NET/GAI'E qualification and prior experience in similar research work will be given preference
5. Desirable qualifications of the candidate are knowledge of Phytochemistry. extraction of plant materials, formulation of drugs. cell culture. toxicity study. handling of rodent models and writing the research reports.
Selection Procedure :
Candidate selected for interview will be informed through email only. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications on Plain paper are invited giving Name, permanent and correspondence address. names of father and mother, telephone no. e-mail address and details of educational qualification (starting from High School or equivalent) along with attested copies of all mark-sheets & certificates and details of research paper published in SCI index journals (at least one) and other experience etc.
2. The application should reach within 21 days of the advertisement to the office of Principal Investigator (Prof. K. N. Dwivedi), Department of Dravyaguna, Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi- 221 005.
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.