Research Associate Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 14:40 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 33,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy /research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. Meenakshi Rawat), Dept./Centre ECE, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Post Name: Research Associate
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of project: 5G communication Lab setup
4. Qualifications: M. Tech. in Electronics or equivalent Engineering field. B. Tech in Electronics or equivalent engineering stream may be considered if they have at least three years of industrial experience in the field of Wireless Communication.
5. Emoluments : Rs. 33000/ Month +HRA
6. Job description:
Operation and maintenance of 5G testbed. An understanding of hardware and software for 4G/5G systems, O- RAN architectures and LTE/5G interface protocols is required. Experience in the telecommunication industry/ FPGA/ DSP processing is preferable.
Selection Procedure :
The Interview will be held at the Dept. of ECE on 11 October using an online ink which will be shared with screened candidates via email.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates, before appearing for the Interview, shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post, or produce at the time of Interview:
a. Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
b. Experience including research, industrial field, and others.
c. Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of Interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates with equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the Interview.
6. The last date for application to be submitted to the email of Principal Investigator is 9 October by 5 PM via email@example.com with the subject "Application for JRF position in 5G Jio Lab"
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.