Research Associate jobs in Mumbai at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 01, 2021 16:15 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 45,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for one post of “Research Associate” to be filled on contract basis till 31st March 2022, which may be extended based on performance, review and need of the project.
1. Job Description: CLIx involves large-scale field implementation where CETE works directly and in collaboration with implementation partners. Field Support Person will be working with the implementation team primarily on implementation of teacher professional development, student module implementation, and research & documentation.
2. Positions: Research Associate
3. No. of position: One
4. Location: Chhattisgarh
5. Qualifications: Post-graduate (MA in Education, MA in Development Study and MA/MSc in Public Policy) or in equivalent field/discipline
a. Interest in ICT in Education, MOOCs , Attention to details
b. Willingness to work in uncertain/dynamic environments, Knowledge of Statistics and Data Analysis
7. Experience (3 years +): Working with field teams involving coordination etc, preferably in school education and teacher training
8. Skills & Competencies:
a. Knowledge of field issues in education and familiarity with technology use in education. Project management and Ability to support field teams and partners
b. Written and verbal skills in Hindi & English. Fluency in Hindi speaking is must. Self-motivation and ability to multi-task and deal with stressful situations
c. Ability to undertake extensive field travel and for extended periods of time. Knowledge and familiarity with technology and education technology and large-scale reform
d. Working knowledge of Word Processor, Spreadsheet, and Presentation
8. Remuneration: Gross monthly remuneration for the position will be Rs 40,000 -45,000. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history of the selected candidate.
9. Location: Chhattisgarh (Frequent travel to intervention districts/schools of Chhattisgarh and Mumbai/Bangalore offices)
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax qualification of the candidate based on the work experience and to relax age in the case of persons already holding comparable positions in a University/Research Institution of repute.
2. The Institute reserves the right to invite persons for interview who may not have applied for as per the above procedure and not fill up the vacancy advertised.
3. Since applications received may be short listed, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for interview.
4. The post is unreserved, but candidates belonging to reserved category can apply.
5. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
6. The candidate under employment must bring 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer to appear for presentation/interview.
7. No TA/DA is payable for appearing for the interview.
8. In case of any inadvertent error in the advertisement and in the process of recruitment, which may be detected at any stage, even after issue of appointment order, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s).
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Engage with Education Technology based initiative for government schools and teacher professional development
2. Work closely with the Implementation leads and coordinate with other groups of the project to plan, manage, execute, monitor, report and document and support the process of field implementation in their districts
3. Research and documentation on various themes of field intervention
4. Liaise with government departments for implementation, expansion, collaborations
5. Contribute and participate in orientation programmes that may be held in connection with the initiative and would help the on-ground implementation.
6. To be flexible and responsive to ongoing field implementation needs and issues, and resolve them in a timely manner, in collaboration with the state team.
7. Coordinate/ organize orientations/programs, as necessary.
8. Take up capacity building or teaching or other assignments as may be decided by the State lead.
Selection Procedure :
1. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the online interview to be held tentatively between the third week of June 2021. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the online interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are invited for one post of “Research Associate” to be filled on contract basis till 31st March 2022, which may be extended based on performance, review and need of the project.
2. The last date for receipt of online application: 13 th June 2021
3. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
4. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
ADVT/ TISS/ADMN/CETE/May/2021 31st May 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.