Research Associate jobs in Jorhat for Ph.D / M.Sc at Assam Agricultural University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 08, 2021 18:31 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Assam Agricultural University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jorhat Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Walk-in interview for the following position under the "DBT - North East Centre for Agricultural Biotechnology", Assam Agricultural University will be held in the office chamber of the Director of the Centre, Jorhat on 21 st May, 2021 from 10:30 am onwards.
1. Post: Research Associate ( 1 position)
a. Ph D in Agriculture / Life Sciences with specialization in Plant Pathology /Agricultural Biotechnology / Any Branch of Life Sciences, with outstanding academic record and proven ability of high R & D work and age below 40 years Or,
b. Master's degree in the relevant subject with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research expeience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associate- ship / Training / other engagements. Published research papers will be desirable.
3. Emoluments (per month): Rs. 47,000/- + 8% HRA
4. Area of Research: Isolation of novel strains develop efficient Biopesticides
5. Duration: Till September 30th, 2021 ( however project might extend further).
Selection Procedure :
The short listed candidates will be intimated and the interview link will be shared via E-mail before 21 st May, 2021.
How to Apply :
1. Walk-in interview for the following position under the "DBT - North East Centre for Agricultural Biotechnology", Assam Agricultural University will be held in the office chamber of the Director of the Centre, Jorhat on 21st May, 2021 from 10:30 am onwards. Candidates may appear for the interview with bio-data, reprints/publication/thesis etc, along with one copy of passport size photographs. Original and attested copies of all testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
2. In continuation to previous advertisement dated 28.04.2021, this is to inform that the interview for the positions of Research Associate (RA) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under "DBT - North East Centre for Agricultural Biotechnology" will be held through online mode on 21st May, 2021. Therefore interested candidates are requested to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the PI (email@example.com) on or before 16th May, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Assam Agricultural University, please click on the Apply Now button below.