Research Associate I Jobs in Varanasi For Ph.D at BHU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 23, 2021 10:00 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Varanasi/Banaras Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position/post of one Research Associate-I (RA-I) with emoluments/salary/stipend/fellowship as per Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) guidelines in a SERB-CRG research project entitled, Visible-Light Mediated Photocatalytic Approach to Biologically Significant Heterocycles Employing Dithioesters and their Derivatives for a period of two years.
1. Post Name: Research Associate-I
2. No of Post: 01
3. The post is purely temporary and coterminus with the project.
4. Qualification: The candidate should be M. Sc. in Organic Chemistry with 55% marks along with Ph. D. degree in Chemistry (preferably in synthetic organic chemistry). Candidate with experience of research in the area of project or related field will be preferred.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates may apply stating their full bio-data along with all necessary documents/certificates (starting from high school or equivalent to Ph. D. Degree) within 21 days from the date of the advertisement to Principal Investigator (Prof. M. S. Singh) Department of Chemistry, Institute of Science, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 or E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
2. No TA/DA shall be paid if called for interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.