- Govt Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021
- Research Associate I jobs in Dhanbad for Ph.D / MS at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - APPLY NOW
Research Associate I jobs in Dhanbad for Ph.D / MS at Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 23, 2021 10:26 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Research Associate I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 47,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Dhanbad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Jharkhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the post of RESEARCH ASSOCIATE-I (One Post) under SERB sponsored project. Following are the details of the project:
1. Position: Research Associate (RA)-I
2. Number of Position (s): 01 (ONE)
3. Title of The Project: Accurate Correlation of Dot Size Distribution with the Spectral Response of As-grown and Interdiffused Stacked Quantum Dots embedded in p-i-n Solar Cells
4. Principal Investigator (PI): Dr. Subindu Kumar Department of Electronics Engineering, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad, Dhanbad – 826004, Jharkhand, India. Email: email@example.com Phone: (0326) 2235732 [O]
5. Tenure of Project: Maximum THREE YEARS and is co-terminus with the duration of the project.
6. Job Description: Development of a detailed model for the spectral response (SR) of stacked as-grown III-V quantum dot (QD) ensemble, embedded in the intrinsic region of p-i-n QD solar cells (QDSCs) by correlating it with the effects of interdiffusion and dot size distribution.
7. Essential Qualification: Ph.D/MS or equivalent degree OR having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.E/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal. Specialization for the above mentioned degrees should be in the field of Semiconductor Devices/Photonics /Optoelectronic Devices or in allied fields
8. Desirable Qualification: Exposure in modeling and simulation of nano-scaled devices/solar photovoltaics, MATLAB, APSYS/TCAD Tools.
9. Fellowship: Rs. 47,000/- + HRA
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be duly informed about the date of interview. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on their merit and as per the requirement of the project.
How to Apply :
1. Last Date & Time 7 May, 2021 by 5:30 PM IST Link for online application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Em17IT1ytY-iPAa5p8wR2TWp4IQK-IbJCdu8Ep9aQFM . All candidates should make their own arrangements for their stay at Dhanbad, if required. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
2. Sanction No and Date: CRG/2020/002463 Dated: 15.03.2021,IIT (ISM) Project No. DST(SERB)(285)/2020-2021/794/ECE, Date: 20.03.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad.To Apply for the job posting from Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, please click on the Apply Now button below.