Research Assistant jobs in Hyderabad at IIMR - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Oct 23, 2021 06:56 PM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
|Company Name||IIMR Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Research Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following posts purely on contractual basis in ICAR-Indian Institute Millets Research, Hyderabad-500030 through virtual interview on 15th November, 2021 at 11:00 A.M onwards.
2. Post Name: Research Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Name of the Project: Testing of “UPH 2221” for its bio-efficacy against weed flora of in Sorghum” of UPL funded project
4. Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate in Agronomy / Soil Science with minimum 55% marks.
5. Desirable Qualifications: Proficiency in English and Telugu language Research experience of working on research project Computer Skills
6. Emoluments @ PM: Rs. 15,000/- per month Consolidated
7. Project Till: For 6 month from date of appointment
Terms and Conditions:
1. The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till the end of project period. The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/absorption in ICAR-IIMR or funding agency at the end of the project.
2. If any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR - IIMR, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
3. The duly filled-in application form with photograph affixed on it and signed, should be sent to email@example.com on or before 08th November, 2021. Applications submitted in formats other than IIMR format is liable for rejection.
4. All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of self-attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected.
5. No objection and experience certificate are required from the employer; in case he/she is employed.
6. If any candidate is found to have submitted false information/claims at any stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected and appointment will be terminated if found during project period.
7. The online reporting time for interview will be communicated individually. The candidates shall adhere to the instructions and timings of joining the virtual interview. The candidate/s may be required to wait for the access as per the waiting list and the details of which will be communicated through email.
8. The candidates are advised to ensure good internet connectivity for the smooth conduct of the interview and download the relevant software to connect the link, IIMR doesn’t take any responsibility if someone misses interview on these reasons
9. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
10. It may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR - IIMR, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing along with the form application so as to reach us by 08th November, 2021. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/ or termination of contract. All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily submit the scanned declaration duly signed in the format along with other documents through e-mail
11. In case of any disputes, it will be resolved within the jurisdiction of Hyderabad, Telangana court only.
Selection Procedure :
1. Short-listed candidates will be provided the Zoom link before the date of virtual interview via email.
2. Mobile phone or computer having internet facility with Zoom app to attend the interview (only for short-listed candidates based on online application)
3. For short-listed candidates’ interview will be held virtually via Zoom Platform on 15th November, 2021 at 11:00 A.M onwards
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates are requested to send their duly-filled in bio-data in the enclosed application format along with self-attested scanned copies as single file (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 08th November, 2021.
2. Submission of online application (Last Date):08th November, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIMR, please click on the Apply Now button below.