- Govt Jobs
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- Project Training Manager jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj - Apply Now
Project Training Manager jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 02, 2021 15:13 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Training Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is a premier Institute of National and International repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects. The Institute proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates on contract basis for various projects. The details with regard to the remuneration, qualifications, experience, age, etc., are asfollows:
1. Positions to be advertised: Project Training Manager
2. No. of positions: 01
3. Name of the Centre& Project Coordinator: CPRDP&SSD MoPR supported project for Creating Model GP Clusters Dr.Kathiresan
4. Duration: 10 months
5. Remuneration proposed (Rs.): 50,000
6. Qualifications: Post Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
7. Experience: Five years’ first-hand experience of having worked as Trainer on Panchayat functioning and Participatory Planning in respect of Gram Panchayats at State or District level.
1. A candidate can apply for any number of posts. However, selection of candidate will be done based on the assessment in written test/ interview for the post appropriate irrespective of the number of posts applied for.
2. The Project Positions require travel to studyarea
3. This project assignment is purely on contractual basis and does not envisage any kind of regular appointment in NIRD&PR infuture
4. The Institute has a right to shortlist the candidates as may benecessary
5. Canvassing in any form will be treated asdisqualification
6. No correspondence or telephonic enquiry will be entertained as regards short-listing, calling for interview, selection orengagement
7. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptionalcases
8. The Institute reserves the right to fill up or cancel these advertisedposts.
9. The selection will be at NIRDPR, Rajendranagar,Hyderabad.
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
2. The written test/ interview will be conductedonline or offline depending upon the COVID pandemic situation.
How to Apply :
1. The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/
2. The last date for submitting applications online is 22.06.2021. Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.