Project Research Scientist IV Jobs in Pune at NIV - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 18:09 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||NIV Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Research Scientist IV Jobs|
|No of Posts||4 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 48,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Pune Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
National Institute of Virology (NIV) is an apex laboratory under the aegis of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. ICMR-National Institute of Virology intends to engage following Non-Institutional project human resource positions, purely on temporary contract basis for its short-term research projects, being undertaken at ICMRNational Institute of Virology, Pune.
Advt. No.01/NIV Project Cell/2021
1. Name of the post: Project Research Scientist-IV (PHR Code: 03)
2. Number of Posts: 04
3. Name of the Project: DRF- Diagnostic Reagent Facility – 02 post. Estimation of population immunity against Hepatitis A virus (HAV) and associated risk factors in different epidemiological transition level (ETL) states in India – 01 post. EQAS for VRDLS – 01 post
4. Emoluments: Rs.48000/ p.m. +HRA
5. Essential Qualification: 1 st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences : Specialization required – Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Virology/ Bioinformatics. Two years experience in related field OR 2 nd Class Masters Degree with Ph.D.in relevant subject
6. Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Life Sciences : specialization required in above subjects. Additional post Doctoral Research/ teaching experience in relevant subject. Doctorate degree in epidemiology/Public Health. Masters Degree in epidemiology/Public Health with one year experience. Willingness to work across India with willingness for extensive travel to different states. Ability to communicate with health official as well as common population with different social/demographic characteristics.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications, experience, etc. as per the advertisement may fill the online application. After submission of the online application, the hard copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate should be sent to ICMRNational Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, P B No. 11, Pune-411001 to reach at NIV, on or before 13th August 2021 by 04.00 PM. There is no need to send any certificates/documents along with the hard-copy of application.
2. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each position/reservation. Candidates applying for UR and reserved category under one post should apply separately. Allotment of project to the successful candidates will be decided by the competent authority at its discretion.
3. Late and incomplete online applications or applications not submitted through online or application submitted in any other format or hard copy of online application not submitted in time or hard copy of online application without signature and photo etc. will not be considered. Candidates are therefore advised to submit their applications well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online application.
4. Number of vacancies may vary.
5. Candidature of successful candidates shall be subject to verification of all original documents by ICMR-NIV and fulfillment of required eligibility criteria in all respects of qualification, age and experience, etc.
6. ICMR-NIV will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR-NIV to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above project human resources.
7. These positions are meant for temporary projects and co-terminus with the project.
8. The engagement of the above advertised Project Human Resource positions will depend upon availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of the competent authority. Therefore, we are not committed to fill up all the advertised Project Human Resource positions and the process is liable to be withdrawn / cancelled / modified at any time.
9. Emoluments: The rates of emoluments/stipend shown in this advertisement are project specific and may vary according to sanction of the funding agency of the Project. Payment of emoluments to the project human resource will be depending on availability of funds from the funding agency. 10. Age relaxation will be as per the guidelines of ICMR. SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply against unreserved vacancies will not be eligible for age relaxation.
11. Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
12. Cut-off date for age limit will be as on the closing date of receipt of online applications.
13. No TA/DA will be paid to attend interview/ personal discussion and candidates have to arrange transport/ accommodation themselves.
14. Qualification & experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from an Institution of recognized / repute. Experience should have been gained after acquiring the minimum essential qualification.
15. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
16. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
17. The institute reserves rights to consider or reject any application/candidature.
18. Submission of wrong or false information during the process of selection shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
19. Project human resource cannot be permitted to register for Ph.D., due to time constraints.
20. Project human resource will normally be posted at the study site; however, they can be posted to any other sites in the interest of research work. They are liable to serve in any part of the country.
21. Project human resource shall not have any claim on a regular post in this Institute or any other ICMR Institute/centres or in any Department of Government of India and their project term with breaks or without breaks in any or multiple projects will not confer any right for further assignment or transfer to any other project or appointment/absorption/regularization of service in funding agency or in this Institute/ICMR. Benefits of Provident Fund, Pension Scheme, Leave Travel Concession, Medical claim, Staff Quarters and other facilities applicable to the regular staff of ICMR etc. are not admissible to the project human resource.
22. Tenure of the selected project human resource will vary depending upon the tenure of the project and fulfillment of other conditions.
23. Project human resource will normally be engaged initially for a period of six months and further continuation/ extension of project service will depend on tenure of the project and performance evaluation of the concerned project human resource, availability of funds, functional requirements and approval of competent authority. The maximum term of any Project Human Resource in any or multiple projects, with breaks or without breaks shall be five years only. The concerned Project Investigator, Division Head and Head of the host Institute shall personally be responsible and accountable for the continuation / extension given if any without prior concurrence of the Director General, ICMR to any project human resource beyond five years either with or without breaks in any or multiple projects.
24. Institute reserves the right to terminate project human resource even during the agreed contract period or extended contract period without assigning any reason.
25. Leave shall be as per the ICMR guidelines for project human resource.
26. Reserved category candidates must produce their latest Caste Validity Certificate and OBC candidates must possess a latest valid non-creamy layer certificate, during document verification, before the joining. PWD candidates shall produce latest disability certificate issued by a Medical board of Government hospital with not less than 40% disability.
27. In the event of selection, a candidate must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational qualifications (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates (4) One recent passport size photograph (5) Identity proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License/Passport etc. (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents (7) SC/ST/OBC/PwD Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
28. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining and if any discrepancy is found in the documents, such candidates will not be allowed to join the selected project post and the position will be offered to the waiting list candidates.
29. ICMR-NIV reserves the right to cancel/modify the process at any time, at its discretion.
30. The decision of the Director, NIV / ICMR will be final and binding.
31. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
32. For further updates regarding corrigendum/addendum/further information etc.; if any; in respect of this advertisement, will be published on our website (www.niv.co.in) only. Hence, candidates are requested to regularly visit this website for further updates related to this advertisement.
Selection Procedure :
ICMR-NIV will not be responsible if candidate fails to submit their application within time for any reason. Applications received within the stipulated date, time and complete in all respects will only be screened by the screening committee of ICMR-NIV to shortlist candidates for further process of engaging the above project human resources.
How to Apply :
1. Detailed advertisement is available on the websites: www.niv.co.in and www.icmr.nic.in. Due date of receipt of hard copy of online applications at NIV, Pune is on or before 13th August 2021 by 04.00 PM.
2. Deserving candidates may apply online and send the hard copy /printout of the duly signed application, without any enclosures to reach ICMR- National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Camp Pune-411001 before the due date and time. Hard copies received after the last date at NIV, Pune will be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIV, please click on the Apply Now button below.