Project Manager Jobs in Delhi For B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc at ERNET India - Apply Now
Last updated: May 12, 2021 18:29 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||ERNET India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
ERNE T India intends to fill up the following posts on contract basis through walk-in-interview, as per details below:-
1. Post : Project Manager
2. No of Post: 01
3. Project: ERNET A/c
4. Monthly Remuneration Rs.55,000/- per month
5. Duration: Initially for a period of one year further extendable as per requirement
6. Essential Qualification: Full time B.Tech/ BE/ MCA/ M.Sc or equivalent degree in relevant discipline
7. Work experience: Atleast 08 years in the relevant filed Post qualification in case of B.Tech/BE/MCA/MSc or equivalent or minimum 6 years of experience in the relevant filed post qualification in case of M.Tech/M.E or equivalent.
8. Relevant Field of Experience for Project Manager:
Networking, IOT, Telecom (5G), Internet, A1, AR, Tele-education, Audio-Video Solutions, Tele-education (Smart Classroom), Video Conferencing Solutions. Also preference will be given to the candidates having experience in Preparation of Technical Proposals & Tenders by exploring & studying new Gol/Ministerial policies/relevant information from relevant sources based on discussions / provided Concept notes.
ii. in Project Management for execution of deployment ICT projects, coordinating in between States/ vendors, managing timelines of the project, SLA
iii. Conduction of capacity building/Trainings, Co-Ordination and Conduction of MOOC's webinars. iv. Should have a zeal to explore and learn topics & technology.
1. The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
2. Upon Selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project.
3. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
4. Candidates presently working in a Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body are required to submit a "No Objection Certificate" from their present employer at the time of interview/test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
5. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and lor experience shall be date of interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
6. Experience means post qualification experience and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above. Essential qualifications as prescribed above should be a full time regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/lnstitutes. Monthly remuneration will be subdivided / bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
7. Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to ERNE T India.
8. Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview I selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reserved categories.
9. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
10. ERNE T India reserves the right to relax/modify/ any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or remuneration or any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
11. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
12. Out of two positions one is reserved for OBC (NCL). However, in case no candidate found suitable in OBC category then considering the interest of the project candidate from any category may be considered for contractual engagement.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing on prior to the date of interview candidates must have good internet facility and available on mentioned mobile number
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/Bio data in the format provided at along with self attested certificate in proof of education experience/ age/ caste etc -through email at firstname.lastname@example.org by. 04:00 PM on 24th May 2021.
2. Date & Time of Interview : 27.05.2021 at 10:00 AM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now button below.