Project Linked Person Jobs in Kolkata at ISI Kolkata - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 10:59 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||ISI Kolkata Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Linked Person Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 28,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata is inviting applications for the recruitment of one (01) Project linked person purely on temporary basis to work for the project titled "Identifying various stages of Cancer using miRNA Expressions in the Machine Intelligence Unit of the Institute, Kolkata
1. Name of the Post: Project Linked Person
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay: Consolidated Rs.28000/- (Rupees twenty eight thousand only) to Rs.35000/- (Rupees thirty five thousand only) per month, depending on the qualification and experience
(i) M.E/ M.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science Electrical Engineering Electronics/ Information Technology or M.Sc in Statistics Mathematics/ Physics/ Electronics/ Computer Science:
(ii) Good knowledge in Computer Programming (C/ C++/ Java):
(iii) All through First Class
5. Desirable: Minimum one year experience in research work.
6. Tenure of Appointment: The appointment will be till 31 March 2022 from the date of his/her joining the Institute which may be extended later/ terminated earlier, depending on availability of funds and performance of the candidates.
Selection Procedure :
CVs with incomplete information or without supporting documents will be summarily rejected. Selection of shortlisted candidates will be through written test and/or interview (online or in person) with preventive measures not to spread COVID-19 global pandemic as directed by he Government of India. The written test and/or interview (online or in person) date will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates in due course.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill up the form and upload a covering letter addressed to the Professor-in-Charge, Computer and Communication Sciences Division of the Institute with current resume (signed) in English, abled status including self attested soft copies of all documents/testimonials latest by 13 August 2021.
2. Specific queries, if any, may be directed to the E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (CC to email@example.com) by 09 August 2021. The Institute reserves the right not to appoint any of the above. This advertisement is also available on the website www.isical.ac.in/jobs
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from ISI Kolkata.To Apply for the job posting from ISI Kolkata, please click on the Apply Now button below.