Project Fellow Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 12:00 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position(s) as per the details given below for the consultancy/research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Prof. Rajat Agarwal. . Dept./Dean SRIC Office. Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Name of the Post: Project Fellow (Office of Associate Dean Corporate Interaction)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Title of project: SRIC Development Fund
4. Duration: One Year
5. Minimum Qualification: PhD in Science/Engineering/ Management/Arts with 3 Year experience or M.Tech/MBA with 5 years experience or Graduate (any discipline) with PG Diploma in Journalism with 3 Year experience or B.Tech with 10 years of relevant experience. Applicant should have experience in Corporate Communication. with skills in writing. presentation. event management, data analysis. research and critical thinking. Experience in developing the Corporate Communication Strategy in line with technology trends is desired. Preference will be given to candidates from the op 25 Institutes as per NIRF- 2020 ranking or top 500 International QS ranking institutes and candidates with experience.
6. Monthly emolument: Rs.40000/- to 100000/- +HRA
7. Job Descriptions:
a) Planning Developing & Implementing corporate strategies; interaction sustain/improve interaction and build relationships. industry-academic
b) Liaising with stakeholders and responding to queries from individuals and other organizations.
c) Use marking for digital strategy development.
d) Researching and connecting with corporate industries
e) To assist in managing information, reporting. editing and publishing them using online and traditional media. To organize activities related to MOU's, technology transfer, industry sponsors and ensure the proper release of information.
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
a) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
b) Experience including research, industrial field and others.
c) Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
2. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
3. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
4. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
The last date for application to be submitted through email is email@example.com by August 03,2021 (E-mail received after the stipulated date & time shall be rejected) date and time of interview will be intimated by e-mail
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.