Project Engineer jobs in Chennai for B.Tech / BE / MCA / M.Sc at ERNET India - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 12, 2021 18:36 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||ERNET India Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Engineer Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
ERNET India intends to fill up the following post on contract basis under the R&D project “Designing Reliable and Low-latency Networks for Tactile Cyber-Physical Systems”
1. Post: Project Engineer Level I
2. No. of Post : 02 (Two)
3. Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- plus other benefits
4. Place of posting : Chennai (1) & Bangalore (1)
5. Education Qualification: B.Tech/BE/MCA/M.Sc or equivalent degree in Electronics and Communication/Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Tele communication. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge in the relevant areas like Internet of Things (IoT), Networking, Wireless communication, etc.,
1. The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
2. Upon Selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended upto a maximum of project duration or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project.
3. Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
4. Candidates presently working in a Government/ Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Autonomous Body are required to submit a ‘No objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of interview/ test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
5. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be date of interview. Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
6. Candidates shall produce proof of documents in support of educational qualification, experience, age etc. for verification before appearing in the selection processi.e.interview/test etc.
7. Essential qualifications as prescribed above should be a full time regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes.
8. Monthly remuneration will be subdivided/ bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
9. Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. ofIndia norms, as applicable toERNET India.
10. Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview / selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reserved categories.
11. In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section
12. ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/experience/any other relevant parameters if candidate is found otherwise suitable. Any further modification/amendment/clarification will only be published on ERNET India website www.ernet.in
13. Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection . Applicants are advised to visit the website for updated information.
14. NO TA/DA shall be payable for attending the Interview.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidate will be informed by return email indicating tentative time enabling them to attend the interview through video conferencing on prior to the date of interview. Candidate must have good internet facility and available on mentioned mobile number. May 2021.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates interested to appear in interview through video conferencing should forward their CV/Biodata in the format prescribed at along with self attested certificates in proof of education/ experience/ age/ caste etc., through e-mail at email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org by 4:00PM on 19th
which interview will be conducted through video conferencing
2. (Date & Time of Interview)21st May 2021 at 10:00AM
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from ERNET India, please click on the Apply Now button below.