Project Attendant Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 14, 2021 15:42 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Attendant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||18/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for project position (s) as per the details given below for the sponsored research project(s) under the Principal investigator (Name: Dr. G.D.Ransinchung R.N.), Department of Civil Engineering Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
1. Title of project: Quality Audit and testing of material for Re-Carpeting of Najafgarh Road from Raja garden to Uttam Nagar T-Point under Division WR-1, PWD, New Delhi"
2. Sponsor of the project : Executive Engineer, PWD, West Road-1 (M-111), R.R. Lines, Ring Road, New Delhi -110010.
3. Project position(s) and number: Project Attendant (Tech.) (One)
4. Qualifications: 10th Pass and +atleast 2-year experience in handling of all Test in Laboratory & Site Visit.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 15,000 + HRA
6. Duration: One year but extendable from time to time as per Institute Norms.
7. Job description: To assist in Testing of Highway Materials and Site Visit.
8. Project No.: CED- 60421-22
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidates desiring to appear for the Interview should submit their applications with the following documents to the office of Principal Investigator through email, by post or produce at the time of Interview:
a) Application in a plain paper with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degree/certificates obtained.
b) Experience including research, industrial field and others.
c) Attested copies of degree/certificate and experience certificate.
3. Candidate shall bring along with them the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview for verification.
4. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
5. Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
The interview will be held at 11:30 A.M. on October 20, 2021 (Wednesday) through virtual mode and meeting link shall be shared later.
How to Apply :
The last date for application to be submitted to the Principal Investigator through email is October 18, 2021 by 5 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.