Project Associate jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Sep 29, 2021 17:42 PM | Yuvarani
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals Only for the project positions as per the details given below for the project under the Principal investigator Coordinator, Continuing Education Centre (CEC), Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
1. Title of Project: CEC-DDF Account
2. Sponsor of the Project: IIT Roorkee
3. Duration For one year with a possibility to renew the yearly contract based on the performance
4. Post Name: Project Associate
5. No. of Post: 01
6. Minimum Qualification & Experience Qualification: B.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE) with min. 2 years of relevant experience or M.Tech. (CSE/IT/ECE): Knowledge of Programming Languages such as e.g. PHP.JAVA Seript, HTML and CSS, Good Skills with MS Office Tools, Google G-Suit and scripting
7. Monthly Emoluments 30,000/- to 40,000/- + HRA
8. Job Description Database management of course participants. Preparation of digital documents, Online portal management, website content preparation, and other CEC office activities.
9. Necessary Additional Skills: Good practical experience in computer- applications Good communication skill in English (both written & oral) Candidates are expected to undertake and execute multiple tasks related to various other- activities of the CEC office.
10. Candidates with experience relevant to the job description would be given preference.
11. Preference will be given to SC/ST candidates on equal qualifications and experience.
Selection Procedure :
Only shortlisted candidates with suitable experience will be called for a personal interview via Webex. The date and time for the interview t the shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates before applying for the position shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Please note that the link to the form will be activated up to October 15 at 6.00 pm.
3. Please note that TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
4. Candidates should keep ready the original degree(s)/certificate(s) and experience certificate(s) at the time of interview verification
5. Interested candidates may send the details in the google form shared through the below link: https://forms.gle/Vz2B7JZnTeZzd3UM8
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.