Project Associate jobs in Delhi at National Institute of Technology Delhi - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 08, 2021 17:44 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||NIT DELHI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Online Interview for post of Project Associate (purely on contract basis) is invited under Special Manpower Development Programme (SMDP) – Chip-to-System Design (C2SD) funded by Ministry of Electronics and IT, (MeitY) Govt. of India, in the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Delhi.
1. Designation: Project Associate
2. No. of Posts: One
3. Job Requirement: Assist in execution of VLSI projects. Assist faculty members in planning and conducting of VLSI /Embedded related UG lab classes. Documentation work.
4. Essential Qualification: B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software.
5. Desirable: Working knowledge in VHDL, Verilog, Cadence, Mentor graphics, Synopsys TCADetc.
6. Consolidated Salary: Rs.20,000/- PM Consolidated.
7. The duration of above posts will be for six months or date of completion of project whichever is earlier. The candidates if selected for any of above post may be deputed anywhere in India for attending workshops/meeting related to the project.
Candidates should note the following points:
1. Selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for short- listing of eligible candidates.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate from the eligibility.
3. Provision for accommodation in NIT Delhi Hostel is not guaranteed.
4. Incomplete application in any form will not be accepted.
5. Knowledge of VLSI tools is essentially required.
Selection Procedure :
1. Date of Online Interview: August 06, 2021
2. Reporting: Interview will commence from 11 A.M. onwards
How to Apply :
1. Candidates have to fill the google form (link given below) as well as send duly filled application form along with one copy of bio-data with latest passport size photograph and one set of self attested photocopy of all certificates at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 4 August 2021 (upto 5P.M.). Candidates are advised to check regularly the institute website for updates.
2. Google form link: https://bit.ly/3w3ulAI
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIT DELHI, please click on the Apply Now button below.