Project Associate - I jobs in Singrauli at Company name - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 17:32 PM | Sivasanagri
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate - I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Singrauli Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
1. Nost Name: Project Associate I
2. No. of Post: One
3. Minimum prescribed educational qualifications: MCM / MCA /MCS or recognized Master’s degree in software development / programming or similar software development recognized degree having programming knowledge. Develop short independent software packages / codes etc. Fluency in English speaking and writing. Should be capable of expanding the website contents, maintain & update periodically. Knowledge of MS office, data compilation using Excel, documentation etc.
4. Desirable experience: Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in software development and data management and working experience in HTML5, Bootstrap CSS, Bootstrap JS, PHP Version 7.2.5 and Mysql Database, MS-Office will be helpful. Previous experience of working with School and Post graduate students for outreach activities will be preferred.
5. Job requirement: To assist in conducting and organizing the outreach activity, develop and maintain website / webpage for outreach, search, compile relevant information, to assist in organizing events, training programs and preparing reports. The candidate is also expected to assist in managing/carrying out other administrative works and as per the requirement. The candidate should be willing to work both from home / office and beyond office hours to meet deadlines and capable of handling work pressure.
Selection Procedure :
1. The announcement of shortlisted candidates will be put up on the same link as this advertisement.
2. The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for an interview would be notified on the NCL Notice Board on the NCL Main Gate and on website on 16-August-2021.
3. The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an online interview before the Selection Committee of the Laboratory at 11.00 a.m. on 20-August-2021. No interview call letter will be issued separately. The link for interview, will be emailed to the candidates email id.
How to Apply :
1. The application may be preferably sent by email to Dr. Wafia Masih (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the specified format made in excel sheet and saved as pdf. Kindly email both pdf (will be used for forwarding to selection committee) and excel sheet (this will be used for compilation). Please keep same content in both documents.
2. The filename / document should be named as ‘Studentfirstname-positionapplied.xls’ and ‘Studentfirstname-positionapplied.pdf’. For example if student firstname is XYZ and position applied is Project Associate II and Sr.No.5 then filename will be ‘Xyz-PAII5’ or if position applied is Senior Project Associate then filename will be ‘Xyz-SPA’ . The subject of the email while applying for the position should read “Application for PA-II Sr. No. 1 (sr. no.) or PA II Sr.No. 2 may be provided for clarity.
3. The format is attached at the end of this advertisement. Please restrict to only one page. Prepare the application by typing, in the below, given format only, and preferably, email the self-attested scanned pdf copy. We should receive only two documents in PDF & Excelsheet as an attachment in the given format. Original certificates / mark-list, to be produced online, at the time of interview.
4. The email application should reach on or before 8 th August, 2021. Late applications will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Chemical Laboratory, please click on the Apply Now button below.