Project Associate I jobs in Gautam Buddha Nagar at Shiv Nadar University - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Aug 13, 2021 11:41 AM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
|Company Name||Shiv Nadar University Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Project Associate I Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Gautam Buddha Nagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for a position of Project Associate-I (PA-I) in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored Core Research Grant titled "Elucidation of role of cytosolic chaperone Sse1, Hsp110 of yeast, during ER stress" under the Investigator, Dr. Koyeli Mapa, in Department of Life Sciences, School of Natural Sciences, Shiv Nadar University, Delhi NCR.
1. Post Name: Project Associate-I
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Department: Life Sciences
4. Job Type: Contract
5. Essential Qualification: Master’s degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Chemistry with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
6. Desirable: It is preferable that the candidate is GATE/NET qualified (attach a copy of the score card) or with any equivalent fellowship or with experience in molecular biology, protein expression purification, or handling yeast as model organism or handling mammalian cell culture system.
7. Fellowship: Rs. 31,000 (year I & II) for NET/GATE qualified candidates or candidates qualified for National level examination conducted by Central Government departments and their agencies or institutions. For candidates who are not qualified for NET/GATE or National level examinations, fellowships will be Rs. 25,000 (year I & II) as per SERB norms.
8. Duration of the Project work: One year (purely temporary), can be extended further based on satisfactory performance in the first year.
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview in an online platform (zoom meeting/MS Teams/Google meet), the meeting links will be shared with the shortlisted candidates before the interview.
How to Apply :
1. Applications with complete bio-data (with details of qualification i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from 10th board onwards, and photocopies of mark sheets/ testimonials/certificates) should be sent by email to email@example.com (or by post) to reach the following office on or before 25th August, 2021.
2. Please use PIN 201314 for speed post or registered post, and PIN 201307 (Dadri) for courier services. Please mention the above-mentioned project name in the application.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Shiv Nadar University.To Apply for the job posting from Shiv Nadar University, please click on the Apply Now button below.