Programme Specialist jobs in New Delhi at UNDP - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 29, 2021 13:11 PM | Yuvarani
|Company Name||UNDP Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Programme Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Programme Specialist - Ending Violence Against Women (EVAW) (Open to Indian Nationals Only)
2. Additional Category: Gender Equality
3. Type of Contract: Service Contract
4. Post Level: SB-5
5. Duration of Initial Contract: One Year (Renewable subject to availability of funds)
6. Expected Duration of Assignment: One Year (Renewable subject to availability of funds)
7. Summary of Key Functions: Provision of top quality advisory and programme development services; Management of the India Country Office (CO) programme and supervision of the Programme team; Inter-agency Coordination Support; Strategic partnerships and resource mobilization support; Advocacy support and Knowledge building and management.
8. Provision of quality advisory and programme development services: Thorough analysis and research of the political, social and economic situation in the country related to the thematic/sectorial areas assigned and preparation of substantive inputs to the UN Women country office programme planning in for EVAW.
9. Management of the CO Programme and supervision of the Programme team: Under the guidance and oversight of the deputy country rep, exercise overall responsibility for planning, implementation, management, and coordination aspects of the programmes/projects under his/her responsibility; Ensure effective application of RBM tools and monitoring achievement of results Manage the portfolio of on-going programmes/projects on EVAW through technical monitoring and administrative and financial supervision ensuring the proper application of a monitoring system to track progress on program results and indicators;
10. Education: Master’s degree in International Development, Gender, Human Rights, Applied Anthropology, or in other related Social Sciences.
11. Experience: 5 years of progressively responsible experience at the national or international level in design, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments, preferably in the field of gender and human rights of women. Prior experience of working in the region will be an asset.
12. Language: Fluency in written and spoken English; Working knowledge of Hindi will be an asset.
13. Lead programme development and n implementation according to results-based management requirements; Coordinate and supervise the activities of programme staff, projects staff, experts and consultants working as part of the technical assistance team; Responsible for the timely preparation and quality control of all substantive technical reports, briefs and required documents; Ensure timely production and submission of all partial and/or progress reports by all members of the project team, contractors and project partners; Conduct field visits to supervise, coordinate and monitor field level activities of portfolio.
14. Constant monitoring and analysis of the programme environment, timely readjustment of programme interventions; Identification of areas for support and interventions within the thematic/sectorial areas assigned; Design and formulation of programme initiatives within the area of responsibility, translating UN Women’s priorities into local interventions EVAW; Provision of programme advisory support to the Office Management within the thematic area/portfolio assigned.
In July 2010, the United Nations General Assembly created UN Women, the United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women. The creation of UN Women came about as part of the UN reform agenda, bringing together resources and mandates for greater impact. It merges and builds on the important work of four previously distinct parts of the UN system (DAW, OSAGI, INSTRAW and UNIFEM), which focused exclusively on gender equality and women’s empowerment.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Application Information: Interested applicants should apply to this announcement through UNDP jobs site: jobs.undp.org Last Date Apply :12.08.2021
2. All applications must include (as an attachment) the completed UN Women Personal History form (P-11) which can be downloaded from http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from UNDP, please click on the Apply Now button below.