Programme Officer jobs in Mumbai at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 01, 2021 12:07 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Programme Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post : Programme Officer (Data Entry and Verification)
2. No. of Post : 01
3. Location : Mumbai
4. Duration : Upto March 2024
5. Total salary CTC : Upto Rs. 31,000 p. m
6. Saksham which means "Capable" or “Self- reliant” in Sanskrit is a TISS project that implements counselling services for Drug Resistant (DR) TB patients in collaboration with the Mumbai District Tuberculosis (TB) Control Society (MDTCS). The programme supported by the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria was initiated in August 2014
7. Essential Skills:
a. Willingness to undertake extensive travel in Mumbai.
b. Minimum 5 years experience in similar fields.
c. Previous experience in the area of counselling / TB /HIV will be given preference.
d. Proficiency in excel and report development will be given preference.
e. Local Mumbai and agglomerate candidates will be given preference.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference for the position of Data Entry & Verification Officer
1. Identifying, Mentoring and Coordination with the Peer Counsellors for Tele Counselling.
2. Capacity Building of Peer Counsellors.
3. Managing the data of the Peer Counsellors, verification and quality control.
4. Developing monthly and quarterly reports.
5. Maintaining task log of Peer Counsellors.
6. Undertaking administrative aspects viz leave management, submitting attendance sheets of Peer Counsellors to the Finance Team.
7. Co-ordination with DTOs for data gathering, submission, sharing reports and assigning tasks to Peer Counsellors.
8. Supporting Programme Officer, Mumbai for Counsellor reporting aspects.
9. Supporting the Capacity Building Specialist for coordination with Regional Hubs.
10. Any other task assigned by Senior Programme Manager and Regional Co-ordinator.
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview
How to Apply :
1. Please apply on the following link: https://forms.gle/VPa53W5MbpkZsro19
2. Last date of application : 10 June 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.