Programme Manager jobs in Jaipur at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 29, 2021 15:22 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Programme Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 80,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jaipur Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: Programme Manager, Saksham Pravaah
2. Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan
3. Duration : Till March 2021
4. Email : hr.sakshamp @gmail.com
5. Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 80,000 per month.
6. Qualifications: Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health/ Master in Health Administration/ Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/ M.A. (Counselling or Clinical Psychology).
7. Experience: Minimum 2-5 years of working experience at managerial level in the related field of TB counselling services or HIV/AIDS counselling or Public health and other related fields.
8. Essential skills and other requirements:
a. Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome.
b. Excellent organisational and administration skills.
c. Good Analytical and Presentation Skill.
d. Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English, Marathi and Hindi.
e. Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
f. Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
g. High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference for the position of Programme Manager, Rajasthan, Saksham Pravaah
1. Plan and implement the Saksham programme in the assigned state.
2. Overall responsible for meeting programme targets at the state level.
3. Liaison and coordinate with State TB office for the effective implementation of TB counselling services initiated by Saksham.
4. Regular liaison and coordinate with the State TB Programme staff for the implementation of TB counselling services.
5. Undertake mentoring and monitoring of counsellors appointed by Saksham for programme services. Assist in developing training needs and manuals as per the programme requirement.
6. Plan and implement supportive supervision for TB Counsellors appointed by Saksham.
7. Monitor programme services in the field for targets and deliverables as per the plan.
8. Coordinate and work together with district Programme officers for data collation and periodic assessments.
9. Oversee the bills, attendance and other documentation submitted by the counsellors.
10. Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Sr. Programme Manager, Saksham
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview
How to Apply :
1. Please apply on the following link https://forms.gle/YeyQLVUis1dRBjWz7
2. Last Date for application: 10 June 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from TISS.To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.