Professor jobs in Mumbai at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 18:29 PM | Yuvarani
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for One position of Professor under CETE of the Centre, in TISS Mumbai Campus. The appointment will be on contract basis till 31st August 2024, which may be extended based on performance, review and need of the centre.
1. Post Name: Required Professor
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Remuneration: as per 7th CPC scale (UGC)
4. Eligibility Criteria: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree, Postgraduate Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed) in Humanities, Education and Social Sciences and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer reviewed/ UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix III, Table
5. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/ Accredited National level institutions/industries with evidence of having successfully completed at least 3-5 funded projects guided at least 2 doctoral candidates.Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process. OR An outstanding professional, having a Ph. D. degree in Humanities, Education and Social Sciences, from any academic institutions (not included in A ii above) / industry/ practice field, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/ relevant discipline, and has minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field, supported by documentary evidence.
6. Desirable Qualifications: Field experience of implementation and research in teacher professional development using education technology. Knowledge of and research on teacher professional learning communities. Use of ICT in under resourced settings (rural/remote/government schools). Research experience in use of large field education technology data and quantitative data analysis.
7. Application Fee: The application fee of Rs. 1000/- be paid on-line. The application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates will be Rs. 250/- if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The women applicants are waived from the payment of application fees. The application will be valid only on receipt of the application fee, if applicable. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Selection Procedure :
1. Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail to appear for the the online interview to be held between the last week of August 2021.
2. Selected Candidate is expected to join within 15 days of their selection.
3. The shortlisted candidates are required to send scanned copies of their coloured passport size photograph, self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates in support of the essential qualification & experience. Original certificates will be verified only for the selected candidate at the time of appointment.
4. No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letter for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing in any form is strictly prohibited and will lead to the candidate being debarred from consideration for the post.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
2. Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
3. Last date of receipt of online application: 15th August 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from TISS.To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.