- Govt Jobs
- Office Of The District and Sessions Judge, Fazilka. Recruitment 2021
- Process Server jobs in Fazilka at Office Of The District and Sessions Judge, Fazilka- APPLY NOW
Process Server jobs in Fazilka at Office Of The District and Sessions Judge, Fazilka- APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 15:58 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Office Of The District and Sessions Judge, Fazilka. Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Process Server Jobs|
|No of Posts||16 Posts|
|Job Location||Fazilka Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Prescribed proforma, are invited for 16 (Sixteen) posts of Process Servers and 25 (Twenty Five) posts of Peon upto 5.00 P.M. on 05.08.2021 as per detail given below:-
1. Post: Process Servers (Class-IV)
2. No. of Posts: Total 16 (Sixteen)
3. Scale: Fixed monthly emoluments in the pay scale of Rs.4900-10680+1800 GP as per Punjab Government Instructions issued vide letter No.7/204/2012-4FPI/ 66 dated 15.01.2015 and further revised vide Punjab Government letter No.7/204/2012-4FPI/1049 dated 21.12.2015 or as admissible from time to time)
4. Minimum Qualification: Matriculate with knowledge of Punjabi language
1. The incomplete applications and the applications received after 5.00 P.M. on due date i.e. 05.08.2021 shall be rejected, without assigning any reason. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever.
2. Candidates dispatching their applications by post/courier must ensure that complete applications must reach in this office within due date as any application received thereafter would not be entertained.
3. Before applying for the post, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills eligibility criteria. This office reserves its right to reject all those applications which would not be fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment and if erroneously any such candidate gains appointment, he/she shall be removed from the service, without enquiry.
4. No original documents are required to be enclosed with the application. Only self attested photocopies of basic educational qualification/category certificate are to be enclosed.
5. If any candidate is more qualified than required, then in Column No.6 of application form which pertains to qualification, he/she may mention all the educational qualification but without attaching testimonials. However at the time of interview, the candidates must bring all such documents in original, mentioned in the column of qualification.
6. All the candidates will appear along-with their original testimonials in the office of undersigned on the date fixed for interview. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for the said purpose.
7. Number of may increase or decrease due to administrative exigencies. 8. In case of cancellation/postponement of the interview due to administrative reasons, the intimation shall be published only on the website.
9. The posts of reserve category will be offered to the candidate of General category, if no suitable candidate from the reserve category is found eligible as per law wherever permissible.
10. The post of Peon includes Waterman, Orderly, Library Peon, Additional Peon, Record Peon, Malkhana Peon, Malkhana Chowkidar, Mali, Chowkidar, Sweeper having same pay scale as specified in Appendix 'B' of the Punjab Subordinate Courts Establishment (Recruitment and General conditions of Service), Group 'D' Services Rules, 2012.
11. Special aptitude means any skill-set possessed by the candidate including a special knowledge of Mali/Gardner, cook, electrician, driver, plumber, computer technician if any
12. All candidates must mention their contact number and e-mail Ids in the applications.
13. It is to make amply clear that no bookseller or agent has been authorized to collect application forms from the candidates. As such, any parcel received from any such agency containing application forms in bulk would not be entertained.
14. Aspirants are advised to submit their complete application form either personally on the filing counter of this office or through registered post/courier.
15. Receipt of multiple applications from a single applicant would be discouraged.
16. No request of any sort to make up deficiency in the application form would be entertained after the due date nor this office shall entertain any call or conversation regarding receipt of application forms as well as their tracking.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications, on prescribed proforma, given below, with complete Bio-data alongwith self attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, date of birth, category belongs to and contact number, two attested passport size photographs out of which one should be pasted on the right upper side of the prescribed proforma, are invited for 16 (Sixteen) posts of Process Servers and 25 (Twenty Five) posts of Peon upto 5.00 P.M. on 05.08.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Office Of The District and Sessions Judge, Fazilka., please click on the Apply Now button below.