Jobs in Presidency University Recruitment 2021 with High Salary - Apply Immediately
Last updated: Feb 10, 2021 18:17 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 18,660 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
pplications are invited for the position of Two Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in NCPOR funded research project entitled “ Macrobenthic community structure and climate change mediated stresses on their physiological performances from the Indian sector of Southern Ocean during austral summer ” at the laboratory of Dr. Sumit Mandal, Department of Life Sciences, Presidency University, Kolkata.
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow
2. Duration: Appointment will be till end of the project (i.e 04.07.2022) depending upon annual review of the progress report, availability of fund from the funding agency and further extension may be granted depending upon approval of funding agency.
3. Salary: Rs.18660 per month consolidated
4. Essential qualification: First class M.Sc. Degree or equivalent in Zoology/Marine Sciences/Marine Biology/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology from recognized university.Desirable qualification: Applicants having a valid rank in CSIR/UGCNET JRF/LS Examination and/or at least 1 year research experience in Marine Biology/Taxonomy/Molecular Taxonomy related work will be given preference.
5. Job requirement: To participate extensively in cruises/ field work for biological sample collection and analysis, which is the first and foremost requirement of the project. The JRF will be responsible for the taxonomic identification of polar macrobenthic and meiobenthic species. Students desire to work on taxonomic work encourage to apply
Terms and conditions
1. All the terms & conditions for this recruitment will be as per the guidelines of the NCPOR and Presidency University, Kolkata.
2. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only (depending on the fund availability from the funding agency). Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Selection Procedure :
25th February 2021, in online platform (Zoom/Google meet
How to Apply :
1. Application process: The candidate must send their updated CV along with cover letter at email@example.com by 22nd February 2021.
2. Date and Venue of Interview : 25th February 2021, in online platform (Zoom/Google meet). Exact time and link will be communicated to shortlisted candidates, by 24th February 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.