Presidency University Recruitment 2021 Notification Released, Check Job details, Salary, Vacancy details here
Last updated: Jan 29, 2021 16:35 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Assistant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/02/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Advertisement for online interview for the position of a Project Assistant for a SERB funded project at School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, Kolkata dated 29/01/2021
1. Post Name: Project Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Stipend: Rs. 22,000 per month (consolidated) Fellowship is availablefor a maximum period of 2 years
4. Desired Qualification: M.Sc. inMolecular Biology /Biotechnology/ Botany/ Life Sciences or an allied area with at least55% marks from any recognized university Preference will be given to NET (CSIR/UGC) qualified candidates
5. Name of the Projectand Funding Agency: Enhancement of calcium bio availabilityin finger millet using CRISPR/ Cas tool (SERB Start-up Research Grant)(SRG/2020/001403)
Terms and conditions:
1. The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
2. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
3. Candidates will not be entertained after said online interview slot, except in case of any exigency the decision of the selection committee will be final and binding on the candidates.
4. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Selection Procedure :
The online link (google meet) for the interview will be send to the shortlisted candidates one day prior to the scheduled interview date.
How to Apply :
1. An Online Interview will be held on 15th February, 2021 at 11 a.m. for the selection of the post mentioned below at the School of Biotechnology, Presidency University, New Town Campus, Kolkata.
2. nterested and eligible candidates should send their complete curriculum vitae including e-mail ID, mobile number, date of birth, and details of qualifications i.e. examination passed, year, division, percentage of marks from Secondary onwards, research experience, publications, etc. with a latest passport size photograph along with scan copies of relevant documents to Dr. Jayanti Jodder, (Assistant Professor, School of Biotechnology, Presidency University) by e-mail (email@example.com ) before 3 pm of 14th February, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.