Presidency University Job Notification 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 35,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 23, 2021 09:24 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Presidency University Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the position of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in DST-SERB funded research project under the guidance of Dr. Shiba Shankar Acharya, Department of Geology, Presidency University, Kolkata.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Tenure: The position is available for three years/ termination of the project, whichever is earlier. Appointment will be subjected to annual review for further extension that will be granted based on the research progress and accomplishments. The post is purely temporary and subject to availability of annual fund.
4. Project Title: A critical insight into water-rock interaction in a highly acidic environment: A case study from Matanomadh, Gujarat, India
5. Fellowship (to be governed as per DST SERB norms): Rs 31,000 per month + 24% HRA = Rs. 38,440 per month (1st & 2nd year) and Rs 35,000 per month + 24% HRA = Rs. 43,400 per month (3rd year).
6. Essential qualification: First class M.Sc. Degree in Geology, Applied Geology from recognized university. Knowledge in petrology and geochemistry.
7. Desirable qualification: Applicants having a valid rank in CSIR/UGC-NET JRF/LS Examination and/or at least 1-year research experience in Geological field and geological-modelling related research work will be given preference.
Terms and Conditions
The above position is purely contractual and is for the duration of the project only. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim any regular appointments/absorption in this institute. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
Date and Venue of Interview : 5th March 2021, in online platform (Google meet). Exact time and link will be communicated to shortlisted candidates, by 4th March 2021.
How to Apply :
1. The candidate must send their updated CV, attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd March 2021.
2. Interested candidates may also contact the undersigned by email for any query Email: email@example.com
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Presidency University, please click on the Apply Now button below.